Model 6 Questions...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 Questions...?

I'm about to pull the trigger on what is listed on the Bay as a Model 6. However, instead of the toggle switches (and active pups) I have on my other Model 6, this has a five-way selector, passive pups and a kill switch. It has the neck-thru (which I love!), sharkies, "standard" Charvel logo and binding on neck and headstock.

My question: is it indeed a Model 6? I'm figuring it is, just that the kill switch/5-way were options in certain years...
    WarPig____________________________________________
    "Live every day as if it were your last...
    ...one day it will be."

Is it this one?

The five-way and the killswitch have been added. The BIN is at least $150 high, imo, but I see he's taking offers.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      Is it this one?

The five-way and the killswitch have been added. The BIN is at least $150 high, imo, but I see he's taking offers.
      That's the one! And I wasn't planning on going full price I'll submit an offer; if we can't come to an agreement, then I'll wait for the next one.

Mods don't bother me if they're done well.
      ...one day it will be."

Comment

Nice crackle on that one. Good luck!

Comment

Nice crackle, adds a little to the price but those mods look like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              +1
              I don't care for the switch mod and the hug piece of plastic. Mini toggles look better IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                +1
                I don't care for the switch mod and the hug piece of plastic. Mini toggles look better IMHO.
                THAT'S why it looks weird! Damn! - no way to put the toggles back; pull that plastic apron and there will be a slot where the mounting holes were.

Ah well. Crackles come up every so often. I'm patient, I'll wait.
                ...one day it will be."

Comment

yeah i'd rather a 3 way toggle switch, i only have the bridge n neck activated on my model 6 so thats what im thinking about doing further down the track!
                  USA Jackson RR1
                  Charvel Model 6
                  Jackson Performer-2
                  Orange Dark Terror
                  EVH 5150 LBX
                  Hello Senòr

Comment

Working...
                  X