New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi everyone, I'm Billy from Beaufort, South Carolina. I've been checking out the forum for a while now and thought I'd introduce myself. I've been playing for 27 years (jeez, I'm old!} and I'm a longtime metalhead and a total child of the '80s. I'm a recent import Charvel convert after years as an Ibanez player. I have a small stable at present (just three) and I promise to post pictures soon. I'm really digging the forum and looking forward to being part of the community!

Welcome! Charvel imports, especially, the Model series, are a great introduction to these guitars.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Welcome Aboard! I only own one model series but I absolutely love it. One Import and one old USA in my current Charvel stable....... for now.

The model series seems to be a sick addiction (in a good way). I currently have GAS for models 3 and 5. Maybe I'll add a model 4 somewhere along the way.
      In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. I own 2 Charvels, a Model 6 and a Fusion and a gang of Jacksons all imports except 1 USA Strat. Love em all. For some reason I keep finding guitars at a good price so i get em.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I know what you mean about the Model series being addictive. I got my two (a 5 and a 6) within a month or so of each other and I'd really love to have a Model 2 and/or a Model 4. I'm always on the lookout! And I promise once more to post some pictures as soon as my new camera arrives.

Comment

Welcome enjoy your time here. There are great bunch of guys/girls here.
            Model series Charvel are some great guitars hang on to them.
            Last edited by straycat; 04-26-2009, 12:19 AM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Welcome to the Coolest charvel place on the web.

Comment

Welcome Neighbor!! And don't worry, we won't hold the Ibeenhads against ya....
                Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 04-27-2009, 10:16 AM.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                  Welcome Neighbor!! And don't worry, we won't hold the Ibeenhads against ya....
                  Well that's good to know! I was a little bit worried!

The main reason I switched was because the Wizard necks on my Ibbies had to be adjusted so often, especially with the mild and temperate summers we have in this neck of the woods! I've only adjusted my Model 6 once in the months that I've had it. One of my RG550s had to be adjusted after a one hour ride to my band's rehearsal room in an air conditioned car! That was enough for me! The Charvels play like buttah and they're much sturdier.

Comment

Working...
                  X