Found some old pics of me and my first M2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found some old pics of me and my first M2

These are from 1987 or 1988. Notice the acid washed jeans, the mullet, and the high tops. This was my first Charvel bought new in 1987. Oh, and there on the floor slightly hidden by my legs/feet is my Gorilla tube crunch amp.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

The "MULLET" can still rock! If'n you know how to rock'n it I wish I had some old photos
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I think I had the same Judas Priest poster
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I think I still have the same JP poster.
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          I think I had the same Judas Priest poster
          Originally posted by levantin View Post
          I think I still have the same JP poster.
          I think that Priest poster came from Hit Parader magazine.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Ahhhh.. gotta love the 80s.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

That's awesome, Alvin! I wish I had gotten into Charvels right when I started back then. Would've saved me a lot of time & trouble messing around with other brands, plus I most likely would've scored a strathead or two a few years later, while the gettin' was good (& cheap).

Comment

I wish I had more pics of the Model 2, but I think these are the only three that I have.

Comment

Working...
                X