375 Deluxe Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 375 Deluxe Question

I'm thinking about picking up this (what appears to me to be a) 375 deluxe, but wasn't entirely sure if this looks like a factory finish... What do you guys think? Also, is there a quick and easy way to identify if that is an original J90C without taking the pickup out of the guitar? I'm thinking about going to check it out tonight.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/1203529991.html

That's an original finish, just not great pics. It's a flame maple veneer with a burst. I wouldn't worry about the pickup. It's probably original, but at that price, it wouldn't bother me at all if it wasn't. It's got the maple fretboard, which is awesome. IMO, that's a great deal at $200 if it's in nice shape.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I ended up getting it for $175, and removed the humbucker and it's original. It's a killer guitar. I also received in the mail the custom shop SL2H I picked up last week online. It's my first USA Jackson, and it shreds!

Comment

Nicely done! Love the Absinthe Frost SL2H too. That was an awesome ltd. run.

Comment

Great deal on the 375 with a maple neck imho. Awesome soloist too, mean and green. Nice grabs!

Comment

Working...
          X