• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model 1a trem arm required

cos i have lost mine
    any ideas?? fretsonthenet??

they sell them on ebay cheap.....
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

can you link me to the right one? I'm not sure what bar size fits these vintage trem sockets and have nothing here to try in it.

Comment

yo bud i have a spare right here, i never use mine
        i'll catch you on msn about it if theres no reply here anyhow
        -peace

Comment

cheers john, i'll take it..

Comment

and yet another deal goes down in the open instead of by PM or Classifieds. Tragic.

On the subject of missing trem bars, why does every Ebay seller who has a missing-bar-model for sale say "no trem bar, but they're easy to find at your local shop for cheap" but are too fucking stupid to spring for one?
            If they're that cheap and easy to find, asshole, run down to the fucking local shop and buy one, or just state in the listing that you're too damn stupid to do it and that's why you're selling the guitar.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              and yet another deal goes down in the open instead of by PM or Classifieds. Tragic.

On the subject of missing trem bars, why does every Ebay seller who has a missing-bar-model for sale say "no trem bar, but they're easy to find at your local shop for cheap" but are too fucking stupid to spring for one?
              If they're that cheap and easy to find, asshole, run down to the fucking local shop and buy one, or just state in the listing that you're too damn stupid to do it and that's why you're selling the guitar.
              get out bed the wrong side bro??

thin line between a WTB ad and an enquiry I guess..

Comment

Working...
              X