Charvette 270by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvette 270by

I was just wondering if any of you guys knew of this guitar cause I got one few months ago dead mint for not much and its a really great player!No i'm not a noob thats comparing this to its epiphone, ive got a jackson kv-2 and a charvel model 6.btw, by great player I meant that it plays better than lots of guitars ive played like the actual pro series from jackson......weird eh!
    I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Pics?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yep, the 270 and 170 models are the top of the line Charvettes. I guess my analogy is that if a Charvel Model series is a Lexus, then the 270 and 170 model Charvettes are like a Toyota Camry. These Charvettes typically have a solid body, a decent trem and have 24 fret (fusion scale) necks as opposed to the cheaper models that I haven't been impressed with. I got my first 270 in a pawn shop in the early 90s for almost nothing (still have it too) and just picked up my second one a couple of weeks ago for about $140. To me decent bang for the buck. Oh yea and post some pics if you can.

Comment

Just wondering cause Ive never put pictures up on jcf...cant I just post the pictures directly?do I really have to get somekind of a url adress?

Comment

sorry for the double post

Comment

Just sign up for Photobucket. It takes like 2 seconds to put a picture on there. Then you can just use that.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
              Just sign up for Photobucket. It takes like 2 seconds to put a picture on there. Then you can just use that.
              exactly what I did

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/z...3/DSCF5057.jpg
              http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/z...3/DSCF5060.jpg
              http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/z...3/DSCF5056.jpg
              Last edited by metalvince333; 06-26-2009, 12:55 PM.

Comment

That yellow is awesome! Very cool bang for the buck unit, in my opinion.
                In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

bought it 230$can so its not that much of a steal but really plays like guitars you pay over 700$ for these days!

Comment

Working...
                  X