Jackson Stealth EX Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stealth EX Pro

My Mom bought a Stealth Ex Pro back when it came out in the early 90's, after seeing it in the shop and loving the stone color it was, I played it a bit and one day when I went to change strings, I took all of the strings off ( I know, I know, I was 16, and it was my first guitar, and didn't know better), decided not to sting it and some how I lost 3 of the Saddle Block Inserts somehow.

I being 16 at the time, put it back into the hard case that I got with it and put it in the attic.

Last year I started playing guitar again, and bought a BC Rich warlock with a double locking trem and was enjoying it, then I remembered I had that Jackson at my parents house, so I went there and it was still in the attic.

I went to all the music stores around my area and none of them could find any inserts that would fit it. they are smaller then reg floyed Rose ones like on my B.C.

I had them check the neck and it is fine not warped, at lest it looks straight and they told me it was, so I take it that is good.

I did some research and found out that it has a JT-580 trem on it.

I have googled it, and can not find any places that sell parts for it.

Does, anyone know where I can get some Inserts for it?

Or, I know its a floating Trem, Would it be easier to just to get a differnt Floyed Rose and have a tech put one in? I know they are differnt sizes so I don't know wich one would fit, or if any would.

What is my best course of action?

I can post some pics if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks in advance for any help, it is greatly appricated!

It's probable a Schaller made trem. try here http://www.guitarnucleus.com/gnstore/tremolo.html or just google Schaller trem parts

Comment

Post pics of the trem so we know which trem it is. Guitar parts depot has both OFR and licensed FR parts that they stock. You might have to call 'em and talk to them to get it sirted out.
      It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
      X