Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jacksonmaniacs! :)

Hello to all!

It's my first message at this spectacular forum. My name is Gabriel, 29 years old and I'm from Argentina ( Buenos Aires City )

12 years ago I bought a beauty called Jackson JDR ' 94 Concept Series (Japan ) whit Jackson Licensed Floyd, 24 frets and Gotoh Tunning machines and still continue sounding with my hands

Pics of my Jackson:

A friend of my brother' sells a Jackson Rx10d with Floyd Licensed. I want to know which is the country was manufactured, requested that the serial number he sent to me he following serial:

960xxxx (xxxx are other numbers) Anybody can help me to know which is the manufacturer country of this beauty?

This is the guitar

Is it a recommended guitar? Really I like it very much, I expect your comments.

Thanks to all and keep rocking friends!!!!

The answer is Japan? Or is it India? My guess is Japan. Did you use a translator to write this?
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Although, depending on the age, It may be japan? Dude, I have no clue, so forget my post.:ROTF:
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Its

Its India...

Comment

judging the blue jackson and the red (es-335 style) carvin, I would guess that you are a fan of Gustavo Cerati... am I right?
          "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

Originally posted by mustaine-who? View Post
            Its India...
            Thanks dude! Can you explain me why you say India? Has some special difference that I must notice to compare of a Japanese RX-10D?

however, if it's an Indian Jackson; it's a good guitar? which are your opinions?

Originally posted by bobafer View Post
            judging the blue jackson and the red (es-335 style) carvin, I would guess that you are a fan of Gustavo Cerati... am I right?
            :ROTF: I'm not a Cerati fan, but I admire he very much as musician, he seems to me a exceptional guitar player. The 335 is a Crafter Guitar. (Made in Canadá) Un abrazo desde Argentina hermano!

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
            The answer is Japan? Or is it India? My guess is Japan. Did you use a translator to write this? Although, depending on the age, It may be japan? Dude, I have no clue, so forget my post.:ROTF:
            yes! jajaja my english is so bad!!!! Worse than the translator!!!:ROTF:

Comment

It's made in india. They are not even close to as good as a japan jackson. They can be good but the finish on the back of the neck of the one I have sucked. I fixed that by steel wooling the back of it.

Comment

Thanks so much Rich!!!!

Comment

and still continue sounding with my hands
                  Haha we would say, continue playing.

Comment

JAjAjAjJa Ok!

Comment

And I am not sure what JAjAjAJa means, but we would say Hahahaha.

Comment

Exactly!!!! the same Laugh!!! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Hola Gabriel!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

its NOT made in India, that is a Japan built rhoads.

India guitars have 9 or 10 digit serials.

Serial numbers starting with 9 and that have 7 digits are japan made.

Comment

Originally posted by maluco View Post
                              India guitars have 9 or 10 digit serials.
                              8 digits you mean
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X