Kevin Bond Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Bond Rhoads

I really want one in green, anyone have pics to help my GAS? For those who own them, is the neck really that thick? What is it comparable too?
    "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

I have one , i had 2 but sold one , cool guitar, the neck on my KBRR is basically the same as my RR1, if anything it might be slightly thinner.

Comment

I just got your sig now, it never clicked before in my mind. I think they are kinda cool, but I don't like the inlays on THAT guitar. They would look amazing on, say, a gibson explorer, but for a jackson, only sharkies look good IMO.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Any pics I can get from you KBRR? Maybe I can search these forums for something lol GC has one used that I'm thinking about ordering, kinda hard to find them nowadays especially used it seems but the green is beautiful and not overpowering and I do love sharkies more but I'm good with these as well

Comment

I have the green bevels one, and it looks the business. Can't fault it really, looks, sounds and plays amazingly.

Pic here:

I love it!

Comment

both of mine were my favourites but yea the inlays are the worst part about it , but oh well mine is a great player, i will have to take some pics of it and post.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
              both of mine were my favourites but yea the inlays are the worst part about it , but oh well mine is a great player, i will have to take some pics of it and post.
              *Crosses fingers*

Comment

not mine but it looks so sweet in action!

Comment

I've got the black/red one and actually love the pentagram inlays. Makes it unique from some of the other V's. Hell i'd rather have pirhana's than sharkies on this guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jock_Mcstrap View Post
                    I have the green bevels one, and it looks the business. Can't fault it really, looks, sounds and plays amazingly.

Pic here:

I love it!
                    Thanks for the pic, it has one hell of a stage presence I'm sure.

Comment

I just saw today in Guitar Center in Commack, Long Island, NY a green beveled model hanging on the clearance wall. It was marked down to $699 from $899. Looked in pretty good condition.
                      Guitars:
                      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                      1988 Model 2,
                      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                      RR3
                      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                      2005 SG Special

Comment

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
                        I just saw today in Guitar Center in Commack, Long Island, NY a green beveled model hanging on the clearance wall. It was marked down to $699 from $899. Looked in pretty good condition.
                        Can you tell me anything specific? That's exactly the one I'm looking at on their website!

Comment

I love my Greenie! Since they all look alike, here's pic I found online:

More pics: http://www.musicpower.com/itemdesc.a...GJAPQ-KBONDGRN
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

RacerX: "I love my Greenie!"

Comment

Im a member here to this forum. I Just recently purchased a KBRR with red bevels. I am highly impressed with the guitar. It plays so well! The guitar isnt to heavy, or neck heavy. The jack placement is perfect. And the Iommi pickup really makes the guitar what it is. Tuned to D, it sounds beyond heavy! I, myself, love the inlays. Im not the biggest Superjoint Ritual fan, but I really dig them.
                              I also feel its like an RR1 but perhaps slightly thinner. And I love a thin neck.

If anyone has had any thoughts on getting one, do it. They are fantastic players.

Comment

Working...
                              X