Finally got a 2nd Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a 2nd Jackson

Hey all, haven't posted in forever but figured I'd put up photos of my completed DK2 and it's new brother DKMGT. I've been buying and selling guitars like crazy (it's one of those fun things you can do when you get old and the kids are grown and gone) and find that Ibanez's and Epiphones are leaving in favor of Jacksons. I love playing both of these. The DKMGT is stock with EMGs, the DK2 I had to switch out chrome hdwr for black and I added a Dimarzio D-Sonic in the bridge (awesome pickup) and a Duncan Scorcher in the middle. Enjoy.

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

What pups do you have in the eerie dess-esp the humbucker?

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
      What pups do you have in the eerie dess-esp the humbucker?
      It's in his original post:

Originally posted by ef_in_fla
      the DK2 I had to switch out chrome hdwr for black and I added a Dimarzio D-Sonic in the bridge (awesome pickup) and a Duncan Scorcher in the middle.
      Nice axes. Your DKMGT is giving me GAS.
      Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

That DKMGT is sweet! Got me looking for that one now....that is an arch top, yes?
        Always LOVE the errie dress.

Comment

The photos make it look like a trans-brown but it definitely isn't.

Do you guys sand the back of your necks? I found that a little 400 grit followed by 800 and 1000 really made them feel awesome. Both were a little rough before.
          "Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

Comment

I haven't felt the need to take sandpaper to my DK2M or DKMG necks, but I'm used to painted necks, so I think they're plenty slick already.
            Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

Just got myself a DKMGT as well in trans black. I love it.
              Cool axes dude

Comment

Working...
              X