MIJ RR3 Black/Gold hardware- Value??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIJ RR3 Black/Gold hardware- Value??

I'm looking at a good condition MIJ RR3. Has one chip on the bottom of the long point. Is gold pinstriped. Has the fixed bridge string thru set-up. The serial number is 9769043. It has no case. I'm looking to do a potential trade. What though would you guys put it's value at?
    Also what can you tell me about the guitar? Any idea on the year? I know if the serial number is 7 digits and starts with 9 it's MIJ.

Really looking forward to your responses.

You said it has gold pinstripes. What is the base/main color of the instrument? The body to be exact.

Ultimately pictures would be a plus for accurate price associations, but whatever floats your boat dear sir.

EDIT: Reading over the name of the thread " MIJ RR3 Black/Gold hardware- Value?? " I relised that you might of ment that the color of the guitar was black. I had originaly saw that and thought that you were saying that the hardware was different colored, black/gold hardware. I'm still not for certain what you ment, lol, so I shall leave it at that for now. =D
    Last edited by Justin P; 09-07-2009, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Sorry about that. It's black paint with gold pinstriping and gold hardware. Has the fixed bridge.

Comment

Sounds like black w/gold pinstripes, and gold hardware.

EDIT: beaten to the punch.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Hey I was searching the bay and I found what seems to be the same model that you described. http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Pro-Seri...d=p3286.c0.m14

You can see how well that sells to get a general idea, possibley. I don't know what else to say on what it's worth. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder =D

Hope that helps, cheers.

Comment

i think heas talking about one of the limited/special run rr3s w/ TOM and duncan designed detonateor pickups

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
              i think heas talking about one of the limited/special run rr3s w/ TOM and duncan designed detonateor pickups
              Yes, this is the one I am always showing people on here. It was a limited zzounds run, but I think they are sold out now.
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
              X