This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GC phasing out Jacksons?

Went to Guitar Center westheimer in Houston and asked were are all the Jacksons? Salesman said were not ordering them anymore to make room for Esp and Ltd's. I saw one Dinky with the maple neck, floor model with lots of damage at regular price. I was like ok your phasing out Jacksons and this one is damaged and your not reducing the price? Cheap bastards.
    Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
    Peavy 6505+ Half stack
    Raven rg20 combo amp
    Jackson Dxmg
    Jackson RR24
    BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...center+phasing
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ramon_jr View Post
      Went to Guitar Center westheimer in Houston and asked were are all the Jacksons? Salesman said were not ordering them anymore to make room for Esp and Ltd's. I saw one Dinky with the maple neck, floor model with lots of damage at regular price. I was like ok your phasing out Jacksons and this one is damaged and your not reducing the price? Cheap bastards.
      Hey Ramon, I live in H town also. I'm sure you know the shops here but Fullers on the N Loop has Jacksons out the ass. I mean like one of every friken model. I got my PC-1/SL-1/RR24 there.
      Let go, let Guitar

Comment

I haven't asked about the Jacksons at the GCs here in the D.C. metro area, but that seems to be the case here, also. No more new Jacksons of any kind, just within the last month or two. The ESP excuse is lame, though, since they never seem to have more than two or three LTDs in stock, and never a real ESP.

Seems like the GC stores are flooding the zone with even more Lagunas than before, as well as more Epiphones. Therefore, even fewer reasons than before for me to visit unless I need strings or cables.

Comment

The only Jacksons around here at GC are in the used room.. it sucks so bad, now I have nothing to do on my lunch breaks.
          "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
            Hey Ramon, I live in H town also. I'm sure you know the shops here but Fullers on the N Loop has Jacksons out the ass. I mean like one of every friken model. I got my PC-1/SL-1/RR24 there.
            hell yah i got mine from fullers. they priced matched my jackson with GC and i didnt know they did that. they are so awesome. even got my RR24 signed by Def Leppard that day.
            Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
            Peavy 6505+ Half stack
            Raven rg20 combo amp
            Jackson Dxmg
            Jackson RR24
            BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

hell yah i got mine from fullers. they priced matched my jackson with GC and i didnt know they did that. they are so awesome. even got my RR24 signed by Def Leppard that day.
              damned vandals. That's okay - a bit of lighter fluid & a match will get all that pen right off!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah my guitar center used to have like 10 and were down to 1 now
                "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                  Yeah my guitar center used to have like 10 and were down to 1 now
                  that's just crazy! My local store will have 5, and then have 1, and then have 10, and then have 4. It's like they're selling guitars, but Jackson isn't immediately sending out single guitars to replace each one as they sell. It almost seems to me that they'll reduce their stocks and then have a batch of Jacksons sent to replace them. Crazy!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

They will price match and if the axe has been in stock for awhile they will come down on the price, you just have to ask em. Was D Lepp at Fullers?
                    Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Working...
                    X