It's been awhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been awhile...

So, I haven't posted here in some time, in between finishing uni and having to head off into the real world and get a job. Wonder if anyone still remembers me

Anyway, after a long absence I briefly rejoined the Jackson family with this beauty:

Unfortunately as much as I liked it someone recently offered me about $600 more than I paid for it, so off it went again

But in any case I've missed reading the threads on here and seeing all the cool gear you guys have - hopefully I'll be around more often like I used to!

your KV is having a baby!

good to see you around again. Shame you ditched the Demmel, but a profit is a profit. Considered buying another and see if you could turn the same trick again? I don't remember you owning any Jacksons anyway
    Hail yesterday

Comment

A Phil Demmel v from vio-lence right
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        your KV is having a baby!

good to see you around again. Shame you ditched the Demmel, but a profit is a profit. Considered buying another and see if you could turn the same trick again? I don't remember you owning any Jacksons anyway
        Nah I never really had any really cool Jacksons of note, just the standard Pro series fare. Had a couple of cool Charvels, Model 6 and a San Dimas III among them from memory, but nothing on the level of most of the guys here!

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post

Unfortunately as much as I liked it someone recently offered me about $600 more than I paid for it, so off it went again
          Cool. Welcome back. You do realize the strings are on wrong, right?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i noticed that too

Comment

Working...
            X