Is this a good deal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal??

i have heard some good things about the jackson professionals but wanted your guys opinion as i have no experience with them

that's a great deal

Comment

Great deal, assuming no condition issues

Comment

Probably a good deal, but if it doesn't have an ebony fretboard and MOP sharkies, I'm not really interested.

Comment

Were

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          Probably a good deal, but if it doesn't have an ebony fretboard and MOP sharkies, I'm not really interested.
          Were you of the opinion that wavesofabys was going to buy this for you?

Great guitar...great deal, especially if it has a Schaller Floyd...

Comment

Is that really a basswood body? Looks a bit grainy on the back, a bit like ash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
              Is that really a basswood body? Looks a bit grainy on the back, a bit like ash.
              good call, 'bane. That looks like a Graphite finish, which would be over ash.

btw, good deal!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                good call, 'bane. That looks like a Graphite finish, which would be over ash.

btw, good deal!
                this would be a Graphite finish over ash. 240 with orgi case,when things were selling good

Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-15-2009, 06:07 PM.
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by mustaine-who? View Post
                  Were you of the opinion that wavesofabys was going to buy this for you?
                  Just saying it's not for me.

Comment

Never seen the graphite finish before. That's pretty cool.
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

well i talked to the guy and he said in the 10+ years he has owned it its been played 5-10 times only. the guitar is in mint condition and he is selling it because he has always been a bass player..

Comment

sounds okay but in the uk ive never seen the graphite finish either,anyway good luck its what U like that counts
                        Dk2 pro in black
                        Marshall jcm900 4502dr
                        Marshall vs200 avt100
                        and diamonds and rust.....

Comment

Y

You should have bought this. Totally mint. Its a 1996 "Flat Blue" ash Professional Reverse. You can see the wood grain. The trem is Jackson Branded FR that has "Licensed under Floyd Rose Pats" where the Made in Germany stamp is on the Jackson Schallers. The string lock bolts are on the backside (Unlike the JT580lp where they are on top). Not a ding or scratch. Action is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high and the trem is tilted waaaaaaaaay forward. No wonder the kid never played it. PuPs are not branded, nor are they the rails of the earlier Reverses. Double rows of poles. Frets and neck are imaculate...no headstock ding.

Bought and shipped from WA to Chicago for $200.

Comment

Nice score frank.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Rich. Any idea what trem that is? Just an early JT580?

Comment

Working...
                              X