Thinking about a new paint job on my RR5FR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about a new paint job on my RR5FR

Im thinking of doing a blood splatter paint job on the RR5FR i have any one got any good tips on how to get a nice blood splatter on the guitar?

Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
    Im thinking of doing a blood splatter paint job on the RR5FR i have any one got any good tips on how to get a nice blood splatter on the guitar?
    Cut your arm, then put a clear coat over the instrument once you bleed enough for it to look good.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Jacksonguy666Quote:
      Originally Posted by TheFallen

Cut your arm, then put a clear coat over the instrument once you bleed enough for it to look good.
      hey i bet that would look prettu realistic

Comment

joey jordisan (i dont know how to spell) did somthing kina like that for a signiture drum stick he drew blood and then mixied in with the paint that eventualy went on a few sticks.

Comment

Hopefully just a few of them, and I hope got tested for aids...
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

and I hope got tested for aids...
            ya cuz we know everyones gonna be chuvin those sticks up there ass

Comment

2007 Jackson Stars RR Custom
              2005 Jackson Stars RR Semi-custom
              1991 Grover Jackson RR Dan Spitz Professional
              1991 Grover Jackson RR Custom (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X