No announcement yet.

Info on Performer Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i bought my ps3-t new in 94, even had to have it ordered cause of where i was at and it was made in japan so i would think the older ones were mij then quickly turned to mik but i never bought a new performer since 94 so...i dont really know anything for sure except mine was made in japan.

edit- oh and although concepts may have been made in 93 every concept i've owned was a 94 i.e. jdr-94

Comment

The Concepts were released for Christmas 93 and the first official year by catalog was 94.

Comment

I have a 2000 ps2 which plays excellent. Of course it has all new pups and pots but it has only let me down once during a string change which was my own fault. As a player it rocks. I have an old Charvette I bought used in 90 or 91 changed pups and pots and it was a great guitar too. I finally wore the frets down to nothing so its a parts guitar now. I just recently got an rr3 which needs the same treatment but I'm getting to where I like the cheaper line of jackson's. Don't get me wrong if I was swimming in money I would be a custom shop snob but for now what I have serves its purpose, and it does it quite well!
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Ahh nothing like a pawn shop fixer upper. They can be extremely satisfying. Nice score. Oh and might I suggest some sharkfin inlays from Creative-Cuts on Ebay?
          "Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

Comment

Working...
          X