Clear All

no purple anodized Floyd yet?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      no purple anodized Floyd yet?
      I wish, but I don't think aluminum would hold up too well for a trem

Comment

I gotta say I love the purple on that axe too.
        It makes me sad that people are pulling out and replacing the same pickups that I've been trying to get to put INTO my guitar!
        Last edited by DalyTek; 10-09-2009, 04:17 PM.
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

why does that make you sad? It just means there should be plenty of spares lying around for you to put into yours.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

The JB/Jazz aren't bad in mahogany, but in this guitar the JB was harsh and trebly. The Jazz wasn't bad, but the TZ/AN friggin rock. I sold the JB/Jazz for like $75 + shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              why does that make you sad? It just means there should be plenty of spares lying around for you to put into yours.
              You would think so, huh? But turns out not to be the case. They are always either sold for more than my entire Jackson guitar cost me, or they sell way before I get a chance at 'em.
              My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
              X