New to me Fusion Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me Fusion Pro

So back in 92 (junior in college) I bought one of these as my first nice guitar. After graduation I ended up having to sell it, and have always regretted it. So after 2 years of checking ebay on a daily basis, I have finally found my own personal holy grail. I probably paid too much for it, but it is pretty damn minty. There appears to be one slight ding on the horn that doesn't even show up in pics, and other than the binding aging, I can't see anything wrong with it. Even the floyd shows little to no age. It also appears to have a SD trembucker in it, but i'm not sure which one. Heck, even the case was in near perfect condition. (a charvel chainsaw) Additionally, I don't remember the neck being flamed like that, but could it just be more obvious now because of age? Either way, I really love it.

Sorry for the quality of pictures, I'm not much of a photographer and it was done with my cell camera.

Attached Files

Beauty! I have it's twin. the neck on my fusion pro is pretty flamey as well....more so on my trans top one than my solid black one.

Yes, I have two. No wait, 3. I love em that much. Enjoy it!

Comment

On a slightly humorous note there was a pair of slacks used as packing materiel at the end of the box it came in. When I opened it up, my first thought was "WTF did I just buy?"

Comment

Very nice congrats I have owned a couple myself . And regret selling one in particular . Also who cares if you over paid if it makes you happy that is all that matters . I have bought a few guitars that were "way to expensive" .
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
        X