SLSMG trans inlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLSMG trans inlays

Can anyone confirm that the trans finished SLSMGs have real MOP inlays? I know the other SLSMGs have MOTO, but I'm noticing some luster on mine that I don't think would be there if they were MOTO, but I'm not sure, since they are smaller inlays, and I'm not an expert.

the inlays on the trans SLSMG are exactly the same as the solid ones, they are MOTO inlays.

Comment

Funny this came up today. I was trying to show my wife why I NEED to buy a guitar that I want... Because I love MOP Sharkies. So in trying to show her the difference, I pulled out the Kelly XL (MOP Sharkies) and the DKMG (MOTO Pirannhas). Neither of us could see much of a difference in the material except slightly more colors in the MOP. Fuck, that flew back in my face. Now I need to find a better angle on why I have to buy another guitar!!
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Warlock
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ahhh.... Found a better angle. I have the balls, I pay the bills, I spent the money on the guitar!!! Holy crap, it worked and she's happy I'm getting it!! Woohoo!!
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
          X