please id, dk2 with EDS finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please id, dk2 with EDS finish?

Seller thinks it is about five years old, from looking at the scans I'm pretty sure it is the EDS finish which I saw in 2002-2003 scans (maybe more?). Not really sure how to tell what type of DK2 it is, it has only 2 knobs so that is different than most of them. Seller has no idea, its his kids guitar, he didn't know where the serial number was to tell me.

Also, what is this guitar worth?

Serial number would be on the neck plate (assuming it's bolt-on, which it looks like it is.) Definitely Eerie Dess Swirl. Have no idea how to help with year or value, but I know someone here will.
    It's a real beauty though, that's for sure. I love the EDS finish.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by ninjab View Post
      Not really sure how to tell what type of DK2 it is, it has only 2 knobs so that is different than most of them.
      Huh? It's a DK2... they've always just had a volume and tone knob.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If it's a DK2 then it would go for about $350 on ebay--maybe less if it has duncan designed pups.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
          If it's a DK2 then it would go for about $350 on ebay--maybe less if it has duncan designed pups.
          thanks, maybe I'll offer $300, it looks like they are duncan designed
          beautiful finish, sad its not a little nicer guitar.

Comment

if the guitar isn't nice enough for you, why make an offer? The finish by itself isn't enough to warrant buying the guitar if you don't like DK2s. Unless you just want to hang it on a wall.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

its a lot nicer than my current guitar, but I wish it was nicer, always want more I guess. I don't think I'm going to find any US made or 95/older professional Jacksons selling for cheap in my area, I've been looking for awhile, so I might try for this one. I really want a Jackson for some reason.

Comment

Working...
              X