Are some Jackson imports dated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are some Jackson imports dated?

I have a ps-2 that I figured out by a process of elemination on its finish that it is a 2000 year. I was giving it a new pup tonight and found some numbers printed in the neck pocket printed on the body. First line :4-1, second line: PS2, third line: 1999. 3. 29. Then on the end of the neck , first line: PS 2, second line: 10.12.17. Am I correct to assume this was made on or around March 29, 1999? Would the first 4-1 mean April first? Sorry for what is probably a silly question I'm new to this stuff and I am just curious as to what information I have found. Thank you for your time in advance.
    Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 10-09-2009, 10:01 PM.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Well, neck pocket info is more exact than ser # or your finish guess, but out of curiosity what is the ser # on the plate?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Well, neck pocket info is more exact than ser # or your finish guess, but out of curiosity what is the ser # on the plate?
      8633045 thanks RacerX
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
      X