No announcement yet.

RR24M only one pickup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a set of 81-85 EMG's in my RR3 out of my Fender got rid of the Duncan Designed Invaders. Wow what a difference in sound. It won't stay that way still going to put a couple passives in it. Money as tight as it is now this will have to do for now.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
      If there's crappy keyboards in it it'll be something Alexi Laiho plays on probably? That one?
      A mate of mine gave me a spare ticket to a C.o.B show last year. It was like watching a 90 minute Pantene commercial!!!

Comment

Was looking on ebay at some Jackson stars last night and there was a 24 fret neck through rhoads with an 81 and an 85. Looked good.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Had my RR24 for a month or two now and it's great, plays nicely. One pickup is perfect for me as i thought back and counted how many times i've ever used a neck pickup and the grand total was 0.

Although i'm replacing the EMG 81 with an SD Blackout 2 this week, much prefer them.
          Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
          Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
          ISP Decimator Pedal
          Sony Wireless Systems
          Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Working...
          X