ID this Jackson Dinky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID this Jackson Dinky?

Any idea if this is a stock production model? Looks like a DK2M with a DKMG neck, but I thought I'd see if anyone here knew better. The seller says he bought it this way and that the original owner said it was stock.

Thanks!

Originally posted by c-hawks View Post
    Any idea if this is a stock production model? Looks like a DK2M with a DKMG neck, but I thought I'd see if anyone here knew better. The seller says he bought it this way and that the original owner said it was stock.

Thanks!

That would be my guess. Everything in yout theory seems correct to me. But for those that are the real experts here, you know the drill, serial number please.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

The serial is 9791452, so it's Japanese and only a couple of years old or so. Just wondering if it really could be a stock model.

Comment

That is a pretty guitar.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Definately looks like a DK2M with a DKMG neck. I like the reverse headstock, but the maple looks much better than the hosewood.

Comment

I agree about the DK2M. I already have a white DK2M that I love, but I need another shredder guitar to keep in a different tuning at gigs and I thought this might be a cool addition.

Comment

Yep that's a DK2M body with a replacement neck. Someone bought the guitar just for the neck by the look of it
              - Adam

Comment

That is one cool looking combination.

Comment

Working...
                X