jackson kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson kelly

why doesnt jackson make a string-thru kelly! ive been a fan of the kelly for awhile but have never looked into getting one until recently. i hate floyds and it seems the only current production model kelly without a tremelo is the js series model. did jackson make a string-thru model of this guitar in the past?

There used to be a KE2T, but I don't think there was another import.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Kellys but they do look badass with string thru.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

The import 7 string KE7R was string-thru and as well as the USA KE2T, there was a KE1T. Back in the day, Jackson Stars would also do it as a semi-custom option. For example, the white guitar on e-bay or my KE7:

Comment

The JS30KE is also a string-thru Kelly, but lacks the sharkies...
          Last edited by DalyTek; 11-01-2009, 02:36 PM.
          My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

That 7-string looks bad ass.
            yermsayin?

Comment

yeah, just about to say that, the seven string looks bloody incredible. Sorry, which series is the KE7 from?
              AEKARA OMADARA!
              Jackson RR3

Someday, an RR1

Comment

Jackson sold an import KE7 (bolt-on, rosewood 'board, moto inlays etc.) that was made in Japan, but for the Japanese market they did a series of short runs of 7 string RRs, KVs, SLs and KEs (neck through, stripped ebony, moto inlays). Mine is a Japanese made semi-custom based on the Japanese market KE7, but with an ebony board, reverse MoP inlays, etc. The Japanese custom and semi-custom ordering process disappeared after Fender Japan took over, unfortunately. I should take some better pictures some sunny day.

Comment

your Jackson Stars is in no way a comparison to the KE-7 though I got the KE-7 and your Jackson Stars is far out the better work! just compare the picture below to your precious and no more words needed

Comment

Working...
                  X