What size TOM Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size TOM Bridge

Came on the dinky HX? I have one with no bridge wondering the size in MM.

Thanks!
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

I measured the bridge on my AT Pro and the center to center distance is 74 mm for the posts . The string spread is 52mm . It should be the same bridge , I can not see Jackson using more than one bridge.
    Last edited by Model 88; 11-02-2009, 10:14 PM.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

If ya ever want to unload that at let me know I have been searching for a while now.

Thanks so much for the info the dinky is all stripped and cleaned up and fixed up from its former state. Will be custom painted tomorrow sometime.
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
        I measured the bridge on my AT Pro and the center to center distance is 74 mm for the posts . The string spread is 52mm . It should be the same bridge , I can not see Jackson using more than one bridge.
        The newer JT-390 TOM bridges are thicker (and don't have the retaining wire like the old ones) and are a tight fit on the old studs.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Would one of these work? I really would like to locate a chrome one for the refin that I am doing and only see black ones around

Haters gonna hate

Comment

What is the retaining wire for ?. The bridge on the ATs have no wires in them . The bridge I have looks indentical to this one http://www.warmoth.com/Gotoh-Tune-O-...-P606C710.aspx .
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
              Came on the dinky HX? I have one with no bridge wondering the size in MM.

Thanks!
              Just measure the one on the green one silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                Just measure the one on the green one silly.
                Green ones in NY at the moment with my dad. Let him borrow it a while and he is away hunting this week. I have step by steps on the one I am redoing. If it all comes together the way I want itll be bad azz. I was going to refin the green one but just couldnt bring myselto do it.

The black one I am redoing was rough....I mean ROUGH....I will have to take shots of what I have acquired in the past 3 weeks. Its ridiculous...Then I find out I may lose my job tomorrow. So now that I rebuilt my collection I get kicked in the balls and may have to offload agaon.

The HX's will never leave me. Ill sell everything else first.

In the past 3 weeks:
                Dinky HX
                Infinity XL
                San Dimas 3 Tite
                San Dimas Single Hum Soloist
                80s Striker
                EVH Wolfgang
                Dean Caddilac
                And I have a Razorback on hold as well...

I unloaded my 2 motorcycles when we had the kiddo...The agreement was I rebuild my collection...
                Last edited by coloradoman25; 11-03-2009, 05:56 AM.
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
                  What is the retaining wire for ?. The bridge on the ATs have no wires in them . The bridge I have looks indentical to this one http://www.warmoth.com/Gotoh-Tune-O-...-P606C710.aspx .
                  I don't know what the retaining wire is for. I just know that my saddles used to rattle once in awhile if the intonation screws were a little loose. My old one (for my '94 Dinky HX) looks like that bridge, just has the wire. At some point, they did make the bridges thicker and there was no wire. I'll try to take pictures later on of both bridges.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X