Let's se some rr24m!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's se some rr24m!

If someone is sitting on a rr24m, PLEASE, get some shots up!
    Tell me about it!

Which one would suffer the most - the guitar or the person sitting on it?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ouch, sounds painful.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Which one would suffer the most - the guitar or the person sitting on it?
        Those guitars have some pretty sharp points

Comment

Here is one. Not too bad, only 3 smart ass replies before the first pic. Sit on this:
          Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Can I take the guitar and GT-10 off first before I sit down

Has anyone here bought the white one with black bevels? I'd like to see what they look like side by side.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              Can I take the guitar and GT-10 off first before I sit down

Has anyone here bought the white one with black bevels? I'd like to see what they look like side by side.
              Dude I had both in my hands that day I got the Black and really had a tough time. The white didn't hide the binding and looked really clean, but in the end I said fuck it, this is a metal axe and it's going to be black.
              Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
                Dude I had both in my hands that day I got the Black and really had a tough time. The white didn't hide the binding and looked really clean, but in the end I said fuck it, this is a metal axe and it's going to be black.
                Damn that's hot!

How's she play? And how much do those go for? I just got a Dinky, but I can't help but look for my next guitar already.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyMan View Post
                  I just got a Dinky, but I can't help but look for my next guitar already.
                  That is guitar. Always looking for our next purchase, we get where you are coming from.
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                    That is guitar. Always looking for our next purchase, we get where you are coming from.
                    Im always doin that.

Comment

Working...
                    X