Dinky ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky ?

JUSt curious as to what, where when, etc....

Welcome to the forum. That's a DX1 with gravure/photo flame top.
    http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=54&pos=6
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice!!! I like your PS4 I have a PS2 that same color. Welcome to the forum, I'm new here and I really like it. Some of the most Jackson knowledgable people I've ever had the pleasure to talk to.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I think yours is a 96 by the serial number. I have a purple one just like it.

Comment

that ps-4 looks like one i know?
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Anyone know anything about the vibrato on this ? It's stamped takeuchi, made in japan on the baseplate. Seems to hold tune rather well. Audiozone didn't have any info on them... The ps-4 looks identical to many i've seen posted on here, I bought from an Evergreen College student for 2 hundy, great deal imo.

Comment

Anyone know anything about the vibrato on this ? It's stamped takeuchi, made in japan on the baseplate. Seems to hold tune rather well. Audiozone didn't have any info on them
              It's the early JT580, Jackson and charvels had them until fender bought the company. same as this I believe:
              http://www.gpdusa.com/TRS_Tremolos-T...d_Tremolo.html

Comment

Welcome to the forums, it's insane how much knowledge these guys here have.
                Causing chaos one note at a time!

-CJ-

Comment

I didn't know that the TRS's are Takeuchi's... Just googled it and it seems to be true. Technically, the one you have there is a JT580LP (low profile). Have it on most of my guitars and I like it alot.
                  Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

The 580LP's on both my '95 and '95 Dinky's hold tune very well and I've been rough on the 94 since I bought it new 15 years ago. Still works great.
                    My Toys:
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                    '94 Dinky HX in Black
                    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
                    X