Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope it's a soloist PRO I just bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it's a soloist PRO I just bought!

If not I still can't complain about the price.

I asked after I hit the BIN and there is some pitting on the lower frets on the g string that don't affect the playing.

"pitting"? Please explain.

Looks like a Soloist Pro to me, though my initial concern is that rusted floyd and the damage to the body from the poles.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 11-19-2009, 05:58 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yup, Soloist PRO. Cool color that you don't see often.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice one! Do you know the serial number? That Floyd should clean right up with some WD-40 and a brush.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Cool color that you don't see often
          besides the bad pictures that's was throwing me off.
          Do you know the serial number?
          Nope.
          That Floyd should clean right up with some WD-40 and a brush.
          that's what I was thinking and if it doesn't I have an old OEM hamer schaller.

Comment

Nice find if it just needs a fret job. Interesting that the trem says Charvel on it.

Comment

That's a great price. Nice score.
              All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                Nice find if it just needs a fret job. Interesting that the trem says Charvel on it.
                Its says Schaller doesnt it?
                All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Its says Schaller doesnt it?
                  I think it's an early PRO so they were out at the same time as the charvels that came with the schaller trems. I don't think they started putting jackson on the trems until the pointy charvel line became Jackson.
                  Schaller trems only say made in germany on the trem bar side and the OEM company on the other.

Comment

Hah, even if it had been an XL you would have scored hard. But it's a Pro- Watch your back, the cops are looking for you for robbery.

Comment

Hah, even if it had been an XL you would have scored hard. But it's a Pro- Watch your back, the cops are looking for you for robbery.
                      That's what I was thinking as long as the frets don't need replacing. I also almost hit the bin on the usa gunslinger he had up to for $400 but the low feedback and the body being 100% covered in stickers put me off. I'm stilling watching it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                        I think it's an early PRO so they were out at the same time as the charvels that came with the schaller trems. I don't think they started putting jackson on the trems until the pointy charvel line became Jackson.
                        Schaller trems only say made in germany on the trem bar side and the OEM company on the other.
                        Agreed, I don't doubt that it's original, I just thought it was interesting. Post some better pics when you get er cleaned up.

Comment

Shit, you stole that! Those things are awesome, congrats
                          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Sweet, love the color! Besides the color it's exactly the same as mine (red one).

Comment

got it today. probably could use a fret level, Looks like it's a 90.

Comment

Working...
                              X