SLS3 in white, the hottest import in existance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLS3 in white, the hottest import in existance

Ok so it doesn't have the meanest Jackson headstock but I still like it, and the white it like.. metal yet classy? A sweet import, great classic body style, sick passives (<3 Seymour Duncan) and pretty well rounded. I have major GAS, it's one of their best import lookers right now I think and one of my favorites to play.

Does anyone here have one of these yet?
    "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

There is a pic of one in this thread (with SLSMG) owned by arbiter...

And I agree, they are hawt.

Comment

i want an SLS3 but in black

Comment

I got a good offer on one today.. now I just gotta sell my LTD V-500! Haha, time for a platinum account.

Comment

Don't forget to post pics...

Comment

Also guys, I think Canella said in the Jackson video that it had 2 59's? Is that also good for riffing or should I expect to replace it?

Comment

Originally posted by ekalb09 View Post
              Also guys, I think Canella said in the Jackson video that it had 2 59's? Is that also good for riffing or should I expect to replace it?
              The output might be a bit lower than you've gotten used to but that's why you have a gain knob win your amp.

Remember that the Morton signature comes with 59's too.

Personally I haven't played a 59 in the bridge but I have a Dimarzio PAF with similar specs and I like how nicely it cleans up and sounds "wider" than hot pickups.

Comment

I have one should be a thread with pics a few pages back...

Very nice axe, I got quite used to the dual 59's allthough I have a SH-14 custom 5 and full shred to replace the bridge anx neck in white too..

Sounds great as is though...

Comment

Well I recently got laid off so I picked up the dk2m rather than the sls3 in hopes of saving some money. It's on its way now! I got a good deal on it and it's not something I had to "settle" for too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X