Mutilated Mustaine V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutilated Mustaine V

This is a neck thru Jackson that has been customized. The Kahler was removed and the body was refinished and kept in its original black. Gibson USA pickups (I was told 490/498) were added along with a Gibson bridge. It was also drilled to string thru the body.
    Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

that's not that bad, as long as it looks professionally done it could be cool. like a Y2KV1

Comment

Yeah he probably won't get his price with all the drama, but that is in a helluva lot better shape than the project I started with.

Comment

Everybody thinks their fucked-with axes are "Custom"
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, there is custom and then there is "butchered".

I can't tell from the tiny pic which that one is, but I'm leaning towards butchered as a guess.

Comment

Pfft. Stringthru. At least I put a stopbar on mine
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Pfft. Stringthru. At least I put a stopbar on mine
              I remember that one! Miss it yet?

Comment

Even if the work is professionally done I'd say it's still too much for a "customized" guitar.

Comment

Might not be that bad, but $1000??? What's he smokin'??
                  My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

LOL....he says the neck is original
                    It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Everybody thinks their fucked-with axes are "Custom"
                      +1, There's maybe one zero to many at the end of the price.:think:
                      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        I remember that one! Miss it yet?
                        Sometimes. But then I miss all the ones I used to have. Except that Lachman
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X