No announcement yet.

$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the fretboard does have a thin coat of clear satin poly on it, so it should take a bit of time to wear, hopefully! lol
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Hey Rob, what do you use to drill the wiring hole? In very curious. Is it a long bit and you just drill at a shallow angle or is there some kind of 90 degree drill thing going on? I'm kind of woodworking challenged.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• 10" long 1/4" bit. Start in the control cavity and go. Can be a bit unnerving the first time youre doing it!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Originally posted by highvoltage View Post
          Great Job Rob),looks really put togeather now! excellent -also would like to see that polka dot one ....

Comment

• I totally agree with Rob about these...the sound and playability of mine is sick. Easily on par with my early 90's pro...easily. Nice job BTW with the routing. Now if only I had a router, I would love neck pickup!

Comment

• The polkadot looks cool as hell!

Comment

Working...
              X