$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalone View Post
    Just got off the phone with Sam ash, they will honor it as long as the add is up!
    Great news...thanks for checking on that metalone.

Comment

This offer got me looking around - why the huge price difference between the maple and ebony fretboard models? Even if retail price is the same, many online stores have lower prices on the maple fretboard RR24's by a few hundred $/€. Is it a demand thing?

Comment

This offer got me looking around - why the huge price difference between the maple and ebony fretboard models? Even if retail price is the same, many online stores have lower prices on the maple fretboard RR24's by a few hundred $/€. Is it a demand thing?
        not selling/overstock and possibly making room for next years models.

Comment

Originally posted by Pointy View Post
          You better check again (or maybe I should). The regular RR24 is rosewood with MOTO inlays, right? An ebony boarded RR would be a USA model, not the same beast.

But yes, the RR24Ms must not be selling as good, and hence the blowout sale.

Comment

RR24's have ebony boards with MOTO inlays. RR5's and below have the rosewood.
            Last edited by Madness; 12-01-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              You better check again (or maybe I should).
              You should indeed http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...uct=2913024858

The RR24 fretboard is ebony with MOTO inlays, RR24M is maple & black MOTO (?).

I am pretty sure that ebony costs more, but the guitars have the same initial price (is that MAP or RRP?). There are a lot more offers on the maple version though, and in any case i think that $599 for that guitar is stupid cheap. Where i live, if you look around for the worst prices, you can get a JS30RR for that money (a little over €390 - i know the conversion is not that simple in reality, but it still is an amazing price)!

Comment

The RR24M inlays are black delrin, which is the same material used in Dunlop Tortex picks.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Tomorrow is the day! Looking forward to running it through the paces after I get done work! Im guessing most of ours will be delivered tomorrow, so everyone be sure to check in!
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Massacre View Post
                    I'm so fuckin jealous right now. They don't have a black one at the Sam Ash here.
                    So I was at Sam Ash on Thursday. They DID NOT have a black RR24 models...................

..........Today I go to Sam Ash today to get some strings for the RR3 I just bought off CraigsList this weekend (so of course, now I'm almost broke) and guess what they have for $599????

A BLACK RR24M. Just my luck.
                    2007 Jackson RR3 (black) FOR SALE
                    Seymour Duncan Metal LiveWires
                    POD X3 LIVE (SOLD)
                    Vintage 30 Celestions

Comment

So my first one came in today. The case is awesome. I open it up and.........it's black with white bevels!!! I thought they were all going to be white with black which is what I wanted. I called Sam Ash and they said the picture was wrong, and that they are all black with white. Anyone else have the same experience? Really cool guitar and SICK bang for the buck by the way.

Comment

I guess it doesn't matter to me too much whether it is white or black but that is a pretty big fuck up. Mine should be here tommorrow so we'll see what I get.

Originally posted by biged71 View Post
                        So my first one came in today. The case is awesome. I open it up and.........it's black with white bevels!!! I thought they were all going to be white with black which is what I wanted. I called Sam Ash and they said the picture was wrong, and that they are all black with white. Anyone else have the same experience? Really cool guitar and SICK bang for the buck by the way.
                        Good deals with:
                        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Awww man, I hope that's not the case with mine....I guess it really doesn't matter at that price but, I REALLY wanted the white one....bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
                            Awww man, I hope that's not the case with mine....I guess it really doesn't matter at that price but, I REALLY wanted the white one....bad.
                            Me too!!

Comment

Just delivered....black as well! Damn! Oh well, I really can't complain, still looks pretty sleek. I agree though, pretty big fuck up. Now off to play for a while

Oh yeah, the cases ARE sweet!
                              Last edited by Madness; 12-02-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Is this deal still going on???
                                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                                X