No announcement yet.

$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know because if its not sold on CL or traded here then Im sending it back Monday or Tuesday.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• I performed a price match on AMS just to see, and they matched it!. Wish I was able to follow through with it. I am trying to sell something first.

Comment

• Does that have a painted glossy neck or does it have a satin finish a la a DK2M?

Comment

• Originally posted by bootleg_ View Post
          Awesome! How's the Floyd on it?
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Originally posted by marnold View Post
            Does that have a painted glossy neck or does it have a satin finish a la a DK2M?
            It has a glossy neck. The floyd is really nice. Much nicer in craftmanship than the LFR I have on most of my other guitars. Here are a few more pics:

Last edited by bootleg_; 12-04-2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonP View Post
              I would think you could just return these to a local Sam Ash store for a refund. That way you can avoid the shipping hassle.

I don't like the black binding / black guitar either, but look at it this way, you have a neck through RR for less than $500 - WITH CASE. Can't shake a stick at that.

Do what I'm thinking - send it to Mike Learn. I'm thinking Bengal Tiger....mmmmm!
              In this sweet shop, instead of a guard dog, they had a great big Bengal Tiger. Now I took care of that with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son, that's a different story altogether...

I had to beat them to death with their own shoes...
              Out Of Ideas

Comment

• This is the problem. I don't like the looks of the guitar as many of you don't, but it plays and sounds fantastic. I'm leaving it tuned to D#. I wish it sounded like crap so that I wouldn't like it so much

Comment

• Got mine tonight. Digging the hell out of it. Was set-up pretty decent out of the box. These play really nice and I'm kinda glad I got the black instead. I think that white would have eventually worn on me. For $494, this was an f'in steal. I doubt I'll ever find a better deal on a brand new neck-through guitar.
                  Good deals with:
                  Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

• Last edited by The Rossness; 12-04-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Oh, it's that case!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Oh, it's that case!
                        The case will fit a King V as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                          Actually, heres an idea... MF has the white one on clearance for $595 ($4 cheaper than ash lol), order a white one from MF, beings that Sam Ash is sold out of em.

Shop the best selection of popular guitars: ✅ guaranteed low price, ✅ free shipping, ✅ 0% financing, ✅ 8% back in rewards.

The discount price shows up in the color selection box.

Also, I heard back from Phillip, apparently theyre discontinued and wont be getting any more... so its either black or nothing for those of us that got in on the deal.
                          Well, dudes, guess what? With the way this thread blew up, and the news that these are being discontinued (true?) I changed my mind and ordered a Snow White RR24M from MF at the sale price just now. New, with case, free Fed Ex Ground shipping, no extras (fuggers wouldn't even give me any picks! ), but with some arm-twisting, I got a small discount that satisfied me.

Rob, if you are thinking about doing this, do it now as the gal said the quantities were "very limited". PM me for details on the pricing. I called the 800# so I could deal with a live person.

I guess I'll be the first one on this thread special getting a Snow White one!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Noice! Congrats man. Now get ready for the longest week of your life .

Comment

• Originally posted by scottd23 View Post
                              I performed a price match on AMS just to see, and they matched it!. Wish I was able to follow through with it. I am trying to sell something first.
                              That's strange. I tried twice, and they denied the price match both times.

1st time: "Thank you for shopping at American Musical Supply, and thanks for helping us keep our promise of delivering outstanding customer service and everyday low prices!

We are sorry, but your price match request for Item JAC 2913025 872 has been denied for the following reason(s):

Below our cost price unable to match.
                              "

2nd time: "Thank you for shopping at American Musical Supply, and thanks for helping us keep our promise of delivering outstanding customer service and everyday low prices!

We are sorry, but your price match request for Item JAC 2913025 877 has been denied for the following reason(s):

Below our cost price, cannot match.
                              "
                              2007 Jackson RR3 (black) FOR SALE
                              Seymour Duncan Metal LiveWires
                              POD X3 LIVE (SOLD)
                              Vintage 30 Celestions

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                                Oh, it's that case!
                                Is there anything wrong with that case? I've never seen one of these in person...
                                To me, they look more practical than the older keyboard cases!
                                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                                X