No announcement yet.

$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My black one sounds really good. I've never been a huge fan of EMG's, but after playing this guitar I have changed my mind. They sound really good - not sure if it's the guitar or the pickups.

The guitar is light and resonant. I can grab it at the neck with one hand no problem. My two USA RR1s (92 and 95) are heavier - not hugely, but it's noticable. I see why this is considered a stage guitar.

Also the setup on my was great. Not sure if the Sam Ash tech did something or if it was this way from the factory.

Comment

Well, thanks to you guys I got $63.10 back from Sam Ash. They price matched their website and I got the black RR24M for $495 out the door.

Comment

man, $495 for a neck thru guitar is just crazy low. thats awesome!!!! I hope alot of people take advantage of this great deal! what a great price. I am not in the market now for a guitar, but if I were, man that would be on its way home!
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Wow, good job Don!

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            Well, thanks to you guys I got $63.10 back from Sam Ash. They price matched their website and I got the black RR24M for $495 out the door.

I'm so fuckin jealous right now. They don't have a black one at the Sam Ash here.
            2007 Jackson RR3 (black) FOR SALE
            Seymour Duncan Metal LiveWires
            POD X3 LIVE (SOLD)
            Vintage 30 Celestions

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              man, $495 for a neck thru guitar is just crazy low. thats awesome!!!! I hope alot of people take advantage of this great deal! what a great price. I am not in the market now for a guitar, but if I were, man that would be on its way home!
              Trust me, I'm really on the bench because the last thing I need is another guitar (I'm now easily at 30+).

But yes, for a brand spanking MIJ new neck through it was just too hard to resist at this price. The fact that it plays and sounds great sure doesn't help.

Strangest thing - I found myself playing classic Lynch stuff with it. Lynch with an EMG81??? Don't ask me how or why, but it was working pretty good. I do have Screamin Demon and Duncan Distortion loaded axes, but the way the EQ was set on the DSL100, this just worked best.

Never been a huge EMG fan (I have two EMG loaded axes) but this openned my eyes.

Comment

If anyone feels brave throw the new blackout (AHB-2) in there instead of the EMG, though make sure you take the jumper OFF the back of it first as its far too powerful at full power, try it with that and you will be amazed how much the RR24 comes alive. I love it.

As said above it's an amazingly resonant guitar, and the blackout voices it beautifully.
                Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
                Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
                ISP Decimator Pedal
                Sony Wireless Systems
                Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Well I'm trying to decide whether to pull the trigger at $ 549.99 (599.99 & 50THANKS code).

It didn't give me a color choice, so I guess it's white or nothing, eh?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Too late Ron, theyre out of stock. Raincheck maybe?
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I know they were out of stock, I'm not familiar with Sam Ash policy, would they take my order and ship back order for this price? I got the cart all ready to go...
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        I know they were out of stock, I'm not familiar with Sam Ash policy, would they take my order and ship back order for this price? I got the cart all ready to go...
                        Doesn't hurt to try. They should not bill your CC until they ship it.

Comment

I ordered one Saturday and it said in-stock on the product page, but said backordered when I actually ordered. I'm hoping it goes through. Not specifically looking for one of these, but it's a KILLER deal.

Comment

Yeah same here. I hesitated on pulling the trigger until sunday, now I'm wishing I hadn't screwed around cuz I have no idea if they are going to honor the price if/when they get some in stock.

Comment

Mine is comming on wensday

Comment

Just got off the phone with Sam ash, they will honor it as long as the add is up!

Comment

Working...
                                X