X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
    Is this deal still going on???
    See Post # 12
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      See Post # 12
      Thanks Racer! I should have been more "precise"... I'll be in the US next week.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Email just rec'd from Sam Ash:

Dear Shawn Rommes,

I am sorry to inform you that the guitar you purchased under Invoice# 1127944ROSN on our website is black instead of white. the photo on our site was incorrect. Are you interested in keeping the black? If not please reply back to this email or call me at 1-800-472-6274 at ext. 2452.

Phillip Morales
        Customer Service
        Sam Ash Direct
        [email protected]
        1-800-472-6274 ext.2452
        Mon. 2-11pm, Tue. off, Wed-Fri. 2-11pm, Sat. off, Sun. 2-11pm EST

Looks like we're all getting black....oh well.
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Thanks Racer! I should have been more "precise"... I'll be in the US next week.
          OK! See Post # 45 then!

Comment

Originally posted by srommes View Post
            Email just rec'd from Sam Ash:

Dear Shawn Rommes,

I am sorry to inform you that the guitar you purchased under Invoice# 1127944ROSN on our website is black instead of white. the photo on our site was incorrect. Are you interested in keeping the black? If not please reply back to this email or call me at 1-800-472-6274 at ext. 2452.

Phillip Morales
            Customer Service
            Sam Ash Direct
            [email protected]
            1-800-472-6274 ext.2452
            Mon. 2-11pm, Tue. off, Wed-Fri. 2-11pm, Sat. off, Sun. 2-11pm EST

Looks like we're all getting black....oh well.
            Actually, Shawn, from that message it sounds like Mr. Morales is making noises like he might work out a trade situation with you. Thanks for posting his contact info - I hope he doesn't get inundated now!
            Best case scenario would be if all you new Black owners could trade 'em in at the stores for White, eh? (if there are any by you).

Also, a couple of us on this thread seem to prefer the black.

Comment

Damnit! Mine didnt get delivered today because of course noone was home to sign for the package... then I read this email! Dammit again! I didnt want the black one, if I knew this I wouldnt have ordered. If a guitar of mine has binding, I want to see it... and the white complimented that perfectly. That, and Ive already got ENOUGH black guitars! lol

Guess Ill wait till it gets here tomorrow to see what Im gonna do. Maybe Ill give Phillip a ring and see what he has to say. Still cant complain all that much considering the price, but I just really dont want a black one. What I REALLY want is one the original run RR24's w the rev sharkies and white binding, but theyre hard to come by. I dunno, well see.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

At that price, I'll take either, but I'm hoping for black. I already have one white RR.

Comment

Actually, heres an idea... MF has the white one on clearance for $595 ($4 cheaper than ash lol), order a white one from MF, beings that Sam Ash is sold out of em. Have the white one sent to my addy direct from MF, and Ill pay to ship the black one to you. Anyone?

Shop the best selection of popular guitars: ✅ guaranteed low price, ✅ free shipping, ✅ 0% financing, ✅ 8% back in rewards.

The discount price shows up in the color selection box.

Also, I heard back from Phillip, apparently theyre discontinued and wont be getting any more... so its either black or nothing for those of us that got in on the deal.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Unless I'm overlooking, it doesn't appear that the ones from MF come with the hardshell case.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      What I REALLY want is one the original run RR24's w the rev sharkies and white binding, but theyre hard to come by.
                      jcguitars claims to have one.

Fretboards are so much better with binding you can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                        Unless I'm overlooking, it doesn't appear that the ones from MF come with the hardshell case.
                        All pro series imports come with cases now.

And Ken, thanks for the link! I sent them a message, but chances are theyre probably asking around what they cost new, and I dont have that kinda dough, worth a shot though!

I just cant grasp why they use black binding on everything (maple boards not included)... it just doesent make sense, why even go through the work to put it on if you cant see it? Its pointless... they just dont realize the sales they lose from stupid shit like that.
                        Last edited by RobRR; 12-02-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah just got off the phone w them... they want $1200!

Ill pick up an nice used RR1 for that kinda coin. Or an equivalent Jackson Stars with 2 pups if I really want 24 frets.

Comment

MF does price matching. Though, I don't know if they'll stretch that low.

For over 30 years, we have been committed to value, service, selection, and flexible payment options. Learn more about the Musician's Friend commitment.

Comment

That Samash sales guy is fast on the email...
                              --------------------------------------------
                              Thanks for the email,

Unfortunately we are out of stock on the Jackson RR24 and since they are discontinued we can no longer get anymore into stock. You might be able to find some in a local store but we at the mail order store are out. The local store in Tennessee can be contacted at phone# 615-860-7475 and you can check if they have one available for pick up.

Phillip Morales
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

That Samash sales guy is fast on the email...
                                --------------------------------------------
                                Thanks for the email,

Unfortunately we are out of stock on the Jackson RR24 and since they are discontinued we can no longer get anymore into stock. You might be able to find some in a local store but we at the mail order store are out. The local store in Tennessee can be contacted at phone# 615-860-7475 and you can check if they have one available for pick up.

Phillip Morales
                                I'm thinking about returning mine. Will they accept a full return? What they posted on their website was a bait and switch. Isn't that illegal?

Comment

Working...
                                X