No announcement yet.

$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you dudes who are wanting to return your black RR24M, I would like to purchase one off you please. Hopefully somebody close to California.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah theyll return them no problem. I personally dont wanna go that rout as I really want one! Ron, if you wanna do what I posted earlier, lemme know! Buy me the white one and Ill ship ya my black one.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Wow remind me NEVER to order anything from Sam Ash again. This is completely ridiculous, what a bunch of crooks.

Comment

I would think you could just return these to a local Sam Ash store for a refund. That way you can avoid the shipping hassle.

I don't like the black binding / black guitar either, but look at it this way, you have a neck through RR for less than $500 - WITH CASE. Can't shake a stick at that.

Do what I'm thinking - send it to Mike Learn. I'm thinking Bengal Tiger....mmmmm!

Comment

I wanted white too. SA called me today to tell me they were all black and that they will gladly take them back AND pay for return shipping. Anyone have a white they want to trade for black?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              I would think you could just return these to a local Sam Ash store for a refund. That way you can avoid the shipping hassle.

I don't like the black binding / black guitar either, but look at it this way, you have a neck through RR for less than $500 - WITH CASE. Can't shake a stick at that.

Do what I'm thinking - send it to Mike Learn. I'm thinking Bengal Tiger....mmmmm!
              That thought crossed my mind. What kind of prices does he charge? I was thinking Glow in the Dark with orange bevels and purple pinstripes.

Comment

I was really looking forward to getting one of these and really wanted black instead of white....now that email sounds like they won't be getting anymore.

Seriously, if somebody got in on the $495 deal and got a black RR24M that they don't want....shoot me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                  Seriously, if somebody got in on the $495 deal and got a black RR24M that they don't want....shoot me a PM.
                  Er, me first, then Chad!

Comment

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I WANTED a black one! FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

2007 Jackson RR3 (black) FOR SALE
                    Seymour Duncan Metal LiveWires
                    POD X3 LIVE (SOLD)
                    Vintage 30 Celestions

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      Yeah just got off the phone w them... they want $1200!
                      Their website has stupidly high prices, but I thought if you rang them they'd be sensible. Apparently not.

I'm with you on the white with black bevels being better looking because of the binding. Not only because of the neck, but also because of the binding on the headstock.

Comment

Well I just got mine! Wow, it plays great out of the box! Very resonant unplugged, killer plugged in, nice and bright due to the maple board. Very light too, and the case is cool as hell. BUT... I dont like the black... just doesent work for me, Ive got enough black guitars to last a lifetime.

If someone wants to take me up on my trade offer, PLEASE lemme know asap or Im just gonna flip it on CL and order a white one from MF.
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I didn't realize I was violating forum rules so I am deleting this post. Sorry about that.
                          Last edited by biged71; 12-03-2009, 10:07 PM. Reason: mistakenly violated rules

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                            I'm thinking about returning mine. Will they accept a full return? What they posted on their website was a bait and switch. Isn't that illegal?
                            I don't think having the wrong color on their website constitutes a bait and switch.
                            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by shodulik View Post
                              Wow remind me NEVER to order anything from Sam Ash again. This is completely ridiculous, what a bunch of crooks.
                              Just return it. No big deal. At that price, how can you be so pissed? 495 is a steal! My BLACK one arrives tomorrow! I wanted black anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by biged71 View Post
                                For those who want a black one here is what I have to offer.
                                First off, you got balls, dude
                                Last edited by RacerX; 12-03-2009, 10:40 PM. Reason: requested by biged71

Comment

Working...
                                X