$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
    Well I just got mine! Wow, it plays great out of the box! Very resonant unplugged, killer plugged in, nice and bright due to the maple board. Very light too, and the case is cool as hell. BUT... I dont like the black... just doesent work for me, Ive got enough black guitars to last a lifetime.

If someone wants to take me up on my trade offer, PLEASE lemme know asap or Im just gonna flip it on CL and order a white one from MF.
    I thought about it Rob, and your offer is way better than the newbie's - I actually went to MF website and played around with coupon codes & such, but then I thought, well I really want a white one also Then I noticed a few used ones for sale there, but the cart was giving me hassles so I said Fuggem, I got plenty of Rhoads, both USA & MIJ, 22 & 24 frets already . So, I do appreciate it, I'll let the others in this thread take a crack at it. Or you can flip it, I'll be curious to know how much it goes for on CL!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer X, I didn't realize I was violating rules. I took down the post. Thanks for the heads-up.Also, would you mind editing your post so it doesn't appear there either. Thanks again bud.
      Last edited by biged71; 12-03-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Ju got it mang! I'm glad I wasn't any harsher!

Comment

Thanks for doing that so quickly and believe me, no offense taken.I would use a smiley now but I can't get them to work on my crackberry.

Comment

MF has the white for 600. Possibly cheaper if you can a coupon code.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...MGs?sku=520332

Comment

I submitted my receipt to MF and they would NOT price match because it was not the advertised price. I think their whole price match thing is complete BS.

Comment

submitted my receipt to MF and they would NOT price match because it was not the advertised price. I think their whole price match thing is complete BS.
                How is that Bullshit, they match ADVERTISED price not after coupons. Notice that they have the guitars(the white ones) down to the same price as samash.
                What's BS about price matching is that everyone has to advertise MAP so unless it's a closeout no one else will have lower prices.

Comment

If someone wants my black one, PM me.

Comment

My 2nd one came today. I have a feeling it may have been a previous return. The inner box was already opened and one of the locking nut screws was missing. I immediately re-packaged it and called SA to report the missing screw and for a return authorization.

I sold another one on CL and made some $$$

All in all, this has been a cool experiment. These are a lot of guitar for this price-point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                      How is that Bullshit, they match ADVERTISED price not after coupons. Notice that they have the guitars(the white ones) down to the same price as samash.
                      What's BS about price matching is that everyone has to advertise MAP so unless it's a closeout no one else will have lower prices.
                      I guess I look at price matching as being you are willing to match the price that someone else can get at another authorized dealer. Maybe they should say they match MAP? I don't know. It's irrelevant to me anyway. If I can't get it for the $495.00, then I'm all set anyway. I still have one black one
                      (I bought 3) which I kept because it was really exceptional in every way. I'm satisfied and thankful for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by biged71;1301930 [B
                        Dec 4[/B]]I still have one black one
                        (I bought 3) which I kept because it was really exceptional in every way. I'm satisfied and thankful for that.
                        Originally posted by biged71;1301264 [B
                        Dec 1[/B]]I would no longer be purchasing any new FMIC products. In fact, I had just ordered 2 new RR24's and I will be returning them when they arrive.
                        That one you kept is so exceptional you went back on your promise, eh?

Just bustin' on ya (The dates probably don't match up)

Comment

• Yeah these were all bought before I found out their verdict on the other front.

Also, I never pass up a chance to make easy $$ if its legal, and I also know enough not to give up a smokin' axe that I bought at a great price.

So I returned one, I sold one, and I'm keeping one. I might be a little crazy, but I'm not nuts!!

But from this day foward....fuhgettaboutit!!
                          Last edited by biged71; 12-04-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Got mine today. I have to say its pretty damn bad ass. I'm happy about the black. Sounds really nice through my XXX. Flawless finish. One of my nicest guitars for sure. And the HSC is very very nice. This is definitely one of the deals of the year for a new guitar. Here is a pic:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Massacre View Post
                              Damn It! Why can't it be the BLACK one with the maple fret board?!?!
                              A rep from Sam Ash emiled me wanting to cancel since they informed me my guitar will be black with white bevels. I said I still want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glave View Post
                                Hmm, I'll be in Carle Place this weekend. Might have to check this out.
                                Whatever happened to that girl Yesenia that ran over her boyfriend Loius Wederner (sp?) 2 summers ago dragging him underneath her car when he tried to prevent her from driving drunk? She was from Carle Place and I think the incident happened there. No info on her sentencing online at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X