$599 RR24M- sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Below our cost price, cannot match.
    That defeats the point of price matching.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Well, dudes, guess what? With the way this thread blew up, and the news that these are being discontinued (true?) I changed my mind and ordered a Snow White RR24M from MF at the sale price just now. New, with case, free Fed Ex Ground shipping, no extras (fuggers wouldn't even give me any picks! ), but with some arm-twisting, I got a small discount that satisfied me.

Rob, if you are thinking about doing this, do it now as the gal said the quantities were "very limited". PM me for details on the pricing. I called the 800# so I could deal with a live person.

I guess I'll be the first one on this thread special getting a Snow White one!
      Ron, I would but I dont have the money... I spent it on getting this one, so Im kinda screwed.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• MF is out of the white ones anyway now, looks like Im SOL either way. Oh well, yet another "it was too good to be true" deal.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
          Ron, I would but I dont have the money... I spent it on getting this one, so Im kinda screwed.
          Originally posted by RobRR View Post
          MF is out of the white ones anyway now, looks like Im SOL either way. Oh well, yet another "it was too good to be true" deal.
          Ach, man, sorry to hear that...if only we could've moved earlier I maybe would have fronted you a White one....what are you gonna do with yours now, keep it?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Dunno... its up on CL for the hell of it. Im either gonna sell it, or rout it out for a neck pup and keep it. Its a hard decision cause while it was a SMOKIN deal, at the same time, its not what I ordered ya know? Its a cool looking guitar, but eh I dunno. Guess well see!

Comment

• I don't know if the following link will work, but it is worth a try. I am not able to follow through with the purchase. The last day to purchase is tomorrow.

Comment

• Did anyone receive their guitars after ordering one when it was backordered? If not, anyone have any idea on the wait? I never got a shipping confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                  Dunno... its up on CL for the hell of it. Im either gonna sell it, or rout it out for a neck pup and keep it. Its a hard decision cause while it was a SMOKIN deal, at the same time, its not what I ordered ya know? Its a cool looking guitar, but eh I dunno. Guess well see!
                  Rob a neck bucker and refin would be cool I still like the look of the black maybe the white one will be on sale again if its not discontinued...

Comment

• Originally posted by bootleg_ View Post
                    Noice! Congrats man. Now get ready for the longest week of your life .
                    We should jam together sometime dude, matching (well, Black & White) RR24Ms onstage = bitchin'!

Comment

We should jam together sometime dude, matching (well, Black & White) RR24Ms onstage = bitchin'!
                      Definitely. I'm in Costa Mesa and i have an office in Santa Ana. Where are you located?

Comment

• Originally posted by bootleg_ View Post
                        Definitely. I'm in Costa Mesa and i have an office in Santa Ana. Where are you located?
                        Where Knott's is

Comment

Where Knott's is
                          Knott's Berry Farms? I went there before Halloween, pretty cool place! I was sober and never found a few of the mazes even though we had a map. Kept going past the ghost town and the doll house and Terror London but never found the Killer Clown maze... Weird they still don't have a map of the Halloween Haunt attractions on their web site.

Comment

• I placed my order Saturday, 11/29/09 and they still showed in stock on the poduct info page, but when I actually placed the order they showed backorder status. Based on posts in this thread, I had given up hope that I would get one. Until...

....last Friday, I got an email with shipment info. It referenced a tracking number, but didn't actually have one listed. Anyway, I thought I was good to go.

Today, I got an email from Sam Ash that stated they were sorry they weren't able to live up to my expectations and would be sending a refund?! That was confusing because I hadn't even contacted them. I did check my credit card online and sure enough on Friday they had charged the guitar to my credit card.

I emailed them and "Philip" replied and said that it was a glitch in the system and I would not be getting a guitar...bummer! Wow, Sam Ash really screwed up this promotion in a multitude of ways.

Rob: I'll be sending you a PM in a few minutes.
                            Last edited by Chad; 12-07-2009, 09:11 PM. Reason: I said I ordered last Saturday, but actually it was a week prior to this past Saturday.

Comment

• That sucks Chad, I am under the impression I should still be getting one since as of last Friday the sales guy told me I would be getting one when they come in. I guess I can assume those that got theirs in this thread ordered before it went on backorder status?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                                That sucks Chad, I am under the impression I should still be getting one since as of last Friday the sales guy told me I would be getting one when they come in. I guess I can assume those that got theirs in this thread ordered before it went on backorder status?
                                I guess anything is possible with Sam Ash as they seem rather unorganized, but based on the email reply I got today it sounds like they are done for. My guess is that those who are going to get one already have them by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X