Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrxt

just ordered trans blue WRXT, from MF today

already have a set of D-activators and a spare set of GOTOH tuners to go in it

COME ON CHRISTMAS!!!

Nice. Be sure to post pics when it arrives!

Comment

I'm digging the trans blue on the imports these days myself. A lot better than what it used to be (which was way too dark and hard to see the figuring underneath).

Now if they'd just put a DK2M neck on those.....
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'd like to see pics when you get it too. What'd it set you back?
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I just got a wrxt for 100 bucks in a pawn shop lol

Comment

Nice find at the pawn shop, bucketbrian45.

I've had my eye on a WRXT. A warrior will probably be my next guitar purchase. How does it compare to the Kelly? Is it any lighter?
            Scott

Comment

I dont have a kelly but its got some weight compared to my Rhoads. I am not talking Les Paul heavy though. It is an awesome guitar though very comparable to my Rhoads which is an RR24M

Comment

my kelly isnt that heavy... at least nowhere near les paul kinda heavy

Comment

I really want I Wrxt, and with the same pickups you got. If I will have some spare money next year after buying either RR5 or B.C rich Tribute Stealth, a Wrxt will definitely be on the top of the list.
                  SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
                  Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                    my kelly isnt that heavy... at least nowhere near les paul kinda heavy
                    Yeah it's not that heavy, but it's definitely heavier than my Predator. After a while it makes my shoulder sore.
                    Scott

Comment

Is this also an warrior XT? How is the necks on these ones? And the quality? Is it pro guitars? Or more like beginner-level guitars?

Comment

The X Series is kind of midway between beginner and pro.

JS - beginner, made in India
                        X/MG - made in Japan
                        Pro - made in Japan
                        Select - made in U.S.A.
                        Scott

Comment

Working...
                        X