This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
    I say if you two are going to argue, he should raise the price!
    Yeah. After he backed out on the trade I mentioned, he seriously said, "Fine than im going to jcf to tell on you." And again, kept asking for a price, so I just said 350 to make it to high. Obviously I would like that much, but I knew he wouldn't pay that much. All over facebook. And then when I mentioned it today at school he just laughed, but I bet he'll come back all argumentative today.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
      Yeah. After he backed out on the trade I mentioned, he seriously said, "Fine than im going to jcf to tell on you."
      I didnt say I was going to tell on you, your making me sound like a bitch, I said I was going to post this on JCF to see how much the fine gentlemen on the forum would ask for it.

Comment

If it's completely apart and parts are rusty or need replacing. Then 350 i sway to high.
        I wouldnt pay more than 150 for it if the body and neck were perfect. If they werent then maybe 100-125.
        Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
          If it's completely apart and parts are rusty or need replacing. Then 350 i sway to high.
          I wouldnt pay more than 150 for it if the body and neck were perfect. If they werent then maybe 100-125.
          Gil
          Exactly what I think.

Comment

"I'm going to tell JCF on you....."

What are we going to care? LMAO
            Gear

Jackson DXMG
            Jackson JS30RR
            Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
            Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
            Blackstar HT5H
            Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
            Marshall JCM 800 2203
            Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

So do your parents know you're eloping?
              Scott

Comment

Which one's the wife? That's the real question here, as soon as you agree on that! You all will get along alot butter
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Everytime theres a thread involving me and Jacksonguy this shit always happens, but if we were in a relationship Jacksonguy would be the bitch. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                    Which one's the wife? That's the real question here, as soon as you agree on that! You all will get along alot butter
                    Freudian slip?

Or Last Tango in Paris slip?

So we know who's the wife, which one is on the bottom "most of the time."

Seriously, um, I wouldn't pay that much either. I'd go as high as maybe $250 if it was "all there" (something is ALWAYS missing) and the hardware was in excellent shape, etc.

Comment

Also, there are some upgrades, which IMO with a guitar like this would make them worth more. Dimebucker in the bridge, and a coil-tap (switch installed in the pickguard). If this was a collectors guitar, that would lower the cost, but I feel it raises it in this instance.
                      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Also, there are some upgrades, which IMO with a guitar like this would make them worth more. Dimebucker in the bridge, and a coil-tap (switch installed in the pickguard). If this was a collectors guitar, that would lower the cost, but I feel it raises it in this instance.

Put all youre feelings in a letter, and through it in the can! Or address to someone that gives a fuck if youre throughing in a blowjob maybe 175. if ya swallow
                        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Are you a homosexual? I am not. Sorry mate.

Comment

Are you a homosexual? I am not. Sorry mate.
                            If youre not gay, well then Pffft ! youre just a girlly guy!

Comment

How so?

Comment

Ya but the Dimebucker is fucked up so that actualy decreases the value because now im out a bridge pickup and if i buy a new one I either have to buy one that has a coil tap option or buy a new pickgaurd.

Comment

Working...
                                X