Serial Number Database Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SylentCommando View Post
    Jackson DR3 Dinky MIJ.Serial #9665443. The neck pocket says 14/5/2001, May 14 2001.
    Thanks, I'll add that to my list. I'll take as many numbers that have been confirmed with date stamps as I can get.

Originally posted by Tuktuk View Post
    Ok, Dinky Performer.
    You were right, 7 digits : 9611345
    If I were to bet, I'd put my money on '97-'98.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• 2/1 PS 4 in black and 10.1.27 in red on the neck

On the body : 2-1 PS4 in black and Something very hard to read : maybe 98? in black too.
      It's also written "Henry Bouvart avril 1999". First owner maybe? (that guitar was found in a flea market for about 20 $...
      I guess you were right about the date!

Comment

• 10/1/27 is a strange combination. Usually they're stamped, ex: 98/1/27 - 1998 January 27 or 1998/1/27. In this case 10 would be in the place of the year. Sometimes they're not stamped well and are hard to read. Misprints and missing numbers aren't uncommon either.

Those 2-1 and similar numbers are still a mystery. I don't think I've ever seen the first number higher than 12, leading me to believe it may indicate a month. I don't recall ever seeing a 2 digit second number either. ex: 2-10. The second number usually a very low single digit.

The name is strange...could indeed be a previous owner.
        My list contains 9815xxx which was date stamped 1998, so unless it's a '96, '98ish would be a reasonable guess.
        Last edited by Mudlark; 12-18-2015, 07:35 AM.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• I put some pictures of those numbers on VVFF, the one and only great Vinnie Vincent place!!!

Comment

• The neck numbers are a mystery and almost certainly a misprint because none of those numbers could represent a possible year.
            It's hard to read, but it looks like 1998-??-?6 stamped beneath the signature in your neck pocket.

As I mentioned earlier, 9615xxx was date stamped '98, so 1998 would seem likely for 9611xxx since those numbers ran in sequence.
            The PS4 is a pretty common Performer model.

Tell Genebaby '99 isn't too late for a Performer. They were still offered in the 2000 catalogue.
            Last edited by Mudlark; 12-21-2015, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Ok, thanks!

Comment

Comment

• this is my number: 99081253, but i don´t now where is. please help me. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by danpeek View Post
                    Looks like 1990. What's the model? Any pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by loquequiera1 View Post
                      this is my number: 99081253, but i don´t now where is. please help me. thanks
                      That's 1999, made in India.

Comment

• Serial number = 080492. Neck thru body.

Comment

• 2008 mij rr5fr
                          Last edited by Mudlark; 03-19-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• :d
                            Last edited by Rockguitar; 03-19-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Trying to Validate this serial numbers

I just picked up a PCS King V with serial # DM 030 93.
                              The numbers are small less than half the frett size with a factory installed Jackson licensed Floyd Rose.
                              The pick ups seem crappy, not sure if they have been changed out at anytime.
                              The other is a Jackson Mustaine signature model UO 60 17.
                              anyone seen the first serial number before? is it normal I should ask.

Comment

• 1993 Catalogue:

U06017 would be 1998.
                                Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

I've seen that number format before, so it's legit. 1993 is my understanding and the 30th model is a strong possibility.
                                Here's an old thread with DM02993 mentioned.
                                Forum dedicated to the discussion of Jackson U.S.A./Custom Shop Guitars.

Comment

Working...
                                X