Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help fast!!! Jackson black/orange flamed guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fast!!! Jackson black/orange flamed guitar?

I have a line on a Black and Orange flamed top DK2, or so it appears. I'm confused because I've only seen Blue/Orange flamed? I can't find any info on it. It's chrome hardware, black w/orange flames and has the small japanese "artist" signature just like the blue orange flamed models. It comes with duncan designed pickups, not real seymour duncans. Would this be the same quality as a normal DK2? I can pick it up for $250 so I'm thinking it would be a decent buy. It has the thread on nut on the whammy bar rather than the cheap ones with the actual bar threaded so I'm thinking it's the low pro model? What are your thoughts, should I buy it? Previous owner claims he bought it for $800 and has only played 5 or 6 hours on it. I need to know asap if this deal is worth it so I can drive over and pick it up before someone else does. He just listed it for sale today! Thanks!!!

Sounds good too me for 250. Probably is just like a dk2. If its in good condition i'd pick it up man. You can just swap out those DD's
    yermsayin?

Comment

That's the original Hot Rod Flame DK2 before the Blue/Orange Flame model. I had one. Great guitar. $250 is a bargain IMO, as long as it's not beat up.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Great guitar. $250 is a bargain IMO, as long as it's not beat up by some knuckle head with a hammer and an insatiable desire to mod guitars.
        Fixed it for ya.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Har!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            Fixed it for ya.
            I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about

FAIL

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about

FAIL
              Oh my god, what an abortion! I hope you put that one down for humane reasons.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yeah, I ebayed it

Comment

Working...
                X