So I put a down payment on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I put a down payment on...

...this baby. I dont think the price is too good but I have been waiting too long to get one of these.

nice

Comment

Thanks man I cant wait. Too bad I finish paying it off in Jan. lol.

Comment

lol i jus wish i ad money to buy a new jackson but nevermind getting my dk2 back soon having it resprayed

Comment

Didn't the original one have a red pentagram on the body aswell?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Pics when you get it!

Edit: Price doesn't always matter when you're getting something that's really worth it to you.
            "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

I wouldnt care if I had to pay 1000 for that guitar. I have wanted it since it first came out and I love superjoint.

Comment

Nice....

Comment

"a truly devilish instrument" AR AR

I got a green one, they are great!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

as you can tell by my name i also like these guitars i owned 2 but sold one

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                      as you can tell by my name i also like these guitars i owned 2 but sold one
                      Man I am so excited to get this thing I will hopefully have it last week of january. Its the only thing keeping me sane at work.

Comment

nice.

Comment

So I should be getting the guitar tomorrow, the whole 5150 thing put the guitar off for a little. Ill get pics as soon as I open the box lol.

Comment

There's one of these at Guitar Center near me... I'm not a "V" guy but the specs on this look pretty interesting.

Comment

So I stayed home to wait for the guitar, man I had a midterm today o well lol. Fed ex says should be here by 3pm

Comment

Working...
                              X