No announcement yet.

So I put a down payment on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price is not the best, but not the worst. It would be a good "new" price.

That said, it looks like a fine guitar. I really like the finish and the features. I would be happy with it.

I scored one of the Black RR24M's for $495. It sounds and plays AWESOME, but I don't like the looks as much as this. I wish I could have gotten a white RR24M. I might send it out for a re-fin, which would cost at least $400, and then I'd be at your price

Comment

Just got it, awesome guitar I think I it was worth the price.

Comment

So my cameras dead so only phone pics for now.

Comment

That's the ONLY import RR I want, passed on one at GC at $700.00 no case was the kicker.
          Awesome RR for sure.
          I'll wait some more for one to come buy and snag it.
          Those are a mahogony body and neck BTW.
          Last edited by straycat; 02-16-2010, 07:35 PM.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            That's the ONLY import RR I want, passed on one at GC at $700.00 no case was the kicker.
            Awesome RR for sure.
            I'll wait some more for one to come buy and snag it.
            Those are a mahogony body and neck BTW.
            Yeah man I love it, I actually got it because it was made of mahogony. And just to let you know the RR24M I have is an awesome guitar.

Comment

Awe, you just had to rub it in that you have the cool white one

That is a seriously perfect combination of RR's covering all the bases.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                Awe, you just had to rub it in that you have the cool white one

That is a seriously perfect combination of RR's covering all the bases.
                Dude this is the first time I have ever been happy with the guitars I have. I've had Les Pauls and Flying Vs and ESPs, these guitars are the best hands down. And I like the black RR24Ms, actually the only reason I got the white one was because it was the cheapest at the time.

Comment

I forgot about these. The only thing that turned me off to them was the inlays ( pentagram or pot leaf). But otherwise nice guitar.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                  X