Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson DKDM-Q purple burst- Anybody get one yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DKDM-Q purple burst- Anybody get one yet?

I think I'm in love!
    http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...tar?sku=583323
    I hope it's really purple and not the old trans purple that's very pink.
    Two more things would make it my dream guitar zebra pickups and natural body binding!

That is a nice guitar. Doesn't look like they skipped too many corners on this model.

Comment

Is that new? Wow!

I really dig it. The specs say it has a OFR (The not-German one). I hope Jackson starts putting those on all import models. After using a guitar with a Schaller Floyd for a year, the JT-580LP just feels terrible to use.

I hope Jackson adds a little more variety like this to their lineup. If they do they will certainly see me buying more in the near future. I'm already tempted to buy this.

Edit: What's that sticker on the back of the headstock? Is this not made in Japan? It seems awefully cheap for a guitar with a FRT-O2000 and DiMarzios. Its specs match the DX10D for layout. Maybe it's a beefed up version of that?
      Last edited by Ben...; 12-31-2009, 12:42 PM.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

DAMN! I haven't seen that one. I must say I like it. I'm not really a fan of Basswood bodies but other than that, it's sweet.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
          DAMN! I haven't seen that one. I must say I like it. I'm not really a fan of Basswood bodies but other than that, it's sweet.
          +1. I never cared much for (b)asswood either.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Edit: What's that sticker on the back of the headstock? Is this not made in Japan? It seems awefully cheap for a guitar with a FRT-O2000 and DiMarzios. Its specs match the DX10D for layout. Maybe it's a beefed up version of that?
            I sure hope for that kind of money it's not made in india. That would be a really dumb move. I think it has the specs more of the dxmg- neck binding and the direction of the sharkies. Price wise you figure it's in the price range of the dk2m.

Comment

is this a limeted run or gonna be a new production model ??

Comment

Not too bad looking
                $40-$64 (5-8%) cashback thru bing as well.

Comment

Where are the new KVX10's made it's the same kind of sticker?

Comment

Took me a minute to figure out what the DM stood for. lol

Since it's only one color and no one else seems to have it, I bet it's one of those MF exclusive things.
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                      Took me a minute to figure out what the DM stood for. lol
                      DiMarzio?? That was my guess.
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I definitely like the looks of it! Like others, don't care for basswood, but would love to see a Japanese import or USA like this in the production line - would buy it in a heartbeat!

Comment

Basswood and DiMarzios? Is this direct competition for Ibanez?
                          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

it says its a licensed floyd in the description, but it looks like an OFR
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Looks more blue than purple, but I do like it.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X