Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson DKDM-Q purple burst- Anybody get one yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it says its a licensed floyd in the description, but it looks like an OFR
    further down it says FRT-0200 so it's the korean FR that's on the promods.
    Edit: What's that sticker on the back of the headstock?
    I asked McD and he says that all their import guitars are going to have that sticker now and it's MIJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
      further down it says FRT-0200 so it's the korean FR that's on the promods.
      I asked McD and he says that all their import guitars are going to have that sticker now and it's MIJ.
      That's good to know..
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Looks more blue than purple, but I do like it.
        that's better then the old ones that are really pink but yes it does scare me a little that's the pictures are so blue.

Comment

Thats pretty bad ass..
          yermsayin?

Comment

only thing i dont like is that it doesn't have matching(in looks) pickups, i dislike different styles on double hum setups. it is a decent looking guitar.
            DK2 EERIE DESS
            KE3 CUSTOM
            KELLY PROFESSIONAL
            KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
            RR3 PRO
            BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
            KRAMER VOYAGER
            LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
            TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

Looks like the sticker may have the RoHS stuff on it, hence the different style. My SLS3 has the old-style Made In Japan sticker, so this must be a brand new thang.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I like it. Very cool looking guitar!

Comment

If the purple burst looks more like the purple on this awesome CS trans purple V https://www.jcfonline.com/node/104345 and knowing that it is MIJ, I may very well have to pull the trigger on one of these.

Comment

I hope they are not that pink. They had ones like that in the 90's(I have a flame top like that).

Comment

Pros: FRO, Amazing Quilt Look
                      Counts: Basswood and DiMarzio selection

the tonezone is a pretty nice PI, but The Evolution pickups is such a bad thin pickup! why they chose these?

Comment

the tonezone is a pretty nice PI, but The Evolution pickups is such a bad thin pickup! why they chose these?
                        Ordering high volume for the charvel socals. I really liked the evo neck pickup in my socal.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJackson View Post
                          Counts:

Ah, Ah, Ah!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a TZ in a basswood RG and it sounds really good.

Comment

It's all good until you get to the reverse head stock...but i may be able to live with that. Nice! May need to get one.
                              "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Last edited by Rich#6; 01-02-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X