Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR5 with neck binding??

hey guys, i just saw this on ebay

as you see, its RR5 with that creme binding on the neck... does anyone here knows if this is a special edition or maybe jackson its going to ´neck bind´ all their RR5's? if so... its a nice move in my opinion! i love bound fingerboards hehe

cheers !
    "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
    http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

The fingerboard does look to be bound on that one. It would be interesting to see the 5's get binding since I think they are in at a price point where it becomes a differentiator.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That's great to see!!

Comment

Damn! Now they do it after I've had mine for a year, lol!! Oh well, my KE2 will be here next month (I hope!!). Personally, I think all guitars should have neck binding, it just looks better to me. The CS and USA Jackson's just look super classy with the binding.

Comment

Holy shit, I think theyre finally starting to listen to us!! If they make an RR5FR with binding, Ill take one of those in a heart beat!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Interesting that BeatStreet doesn't even mention the binding in their otherwise very detailed listing!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This has to be some kind of mistake!
              On the other hand, i saw the rr5 on sale at MF, but not the rr5fr..
              Tell me about it!

Comment

It's a japan model, they have RR5 and even RR3 bolt on's are comming with binding (in japan).

Comment

THat's cool, I'm glad they are doing this now!

Comment

Since jackson stars doesn't exist anymore I don't think there are any japanese only models. I bet even the rr3s now have binding.

Comment

I wonder how many that will now start ordering guitars from Ishibashi.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                        It's a japan model, they have RR5 and even RR3 bolt on's are comming with binding (in japan).
                        Now that is an RR5 that actually looks like something I'd play. Updates like these to the line is what I'd like to see more.

Comment

Yeah, I do wish mine had binding. Maybe I can get another one, lol. Nah, the wife would have something to say about that (got 6 guitars already, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            Since jackson stars doesn't exist anymore I don't think there are any japanese only models. I bet even the rr3s now have binding.

they do as i stated and pictured above, and yes there are jackson jp guitars, they are same as jackson stars, but they are just called jackson now.
                            this is how i understand it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post

i need an update... Jackson Stars is gone?!?!
                              "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
                              http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

Working...
                              X