No announcement yet.

What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we're not actually "married" , but we do have a kid together, so we might as well be. She gets pissy when I buy new stuff because she wants a ring, and I'm not at a point where I want to get it yet. Although, if I do get her one it will give her a reason to shut up. HAHA, this could turn in to a relationship counselling thread real quick but I'll spare every body. I think I'll hold off on the new gear purchase until we get things sorted financially. Until then I'll keep mentally masturbating about the Dk2m and SLS3. And there's always new guitars coming out, check again in a year. Time to start putting some money away.

Comment

buy the ring... buy the guitar... then hold the ring with something to the headstock! and in the next morning, wake her up with the pointy jackson headstock and the shiny ring right in her face! (dont poke an eye okay?) i can assure you she wont even notice the guitar at all LOL say something like "got a little something for you!" ("and for me too muhahah" you will think, but please, dont think aloud ahah) !

there!! problem solved! =D
      "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
      http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

Wait a fucking minute!!
        if I do get her one it will give her a reason to shut up.
        I don't know who in la lal land told you that gem, but they're wrong!!! We got divorced, partly because she wouldn't get a job and still bitched about anything I buy. Then we got back together (not re-married). I think she realized the err of her ways. The bills are paid, I get her things here and there, and now she encourages me to get what I want.
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Get the DK2M, and say you had it a work for awhile.
          I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
          ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
          Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
          Blackstar Soloist HT60
          Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
          Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
            Wait a fucking minute!!

I don't know who in la lal land told you that gem, but they're wrong!!! We got divorced, partly because she wouldn't get a job and still bitched about anything I buy. Then we got back together (not re-married). I think she realized the err of her ways. The bills are paid, I get her things here and there, and now she encourages me to get what I want.
            Now we are into marriage advice...
            If the partner is not 100 percent what you are both dedicated to, then you have little to build on.

I didn't marry the gal I was nutz over, I married the one that made sense.
            And we built up from there.
            Zero complaints!
            (It is a process...)

Comment

Got sidetracked.
              El Double'

Comment

This fuckin guitar is calling my name. I went in to pick up my Dominion today, the DK2M is on for $449. What to do!

Comment

Originally posted by gordomenz View Post
                  I went in to pick up my Dominion today, the DK2M is on for $449.
                  O RLY? What color?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Snow White.

Comment

Originally posted by gordomenz View Post
                      the DK2M is on for $449, Snow White.

D'oh! Check this out: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100613
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I did it, I bought the DK2M. I traded in a 12 string that I don't play any more. So in total it's only costing me $250 for a brand new DK2M. I'm stoked.

Comment

What does the baby mama say?
                          Scott

Comment

She don't know yet. I'm either going to wait and tell her when I get her a lap top......OR I tell her it was a straight across trade.....

Comment

Well the good news is I got the guitar home and still have my balls. The old lady isn't choked and she actually said she was happy I got the guitar back because she knows how much I love that guitar. So Happy Ending for me

Comment

Cool news!

Comment

Working...
                                X