My favorite Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite Jackson

Ive owned numerous Jackson and 1 Charvel and this guitar is the 1 I absolutely fell in love with. Ive owned it since late 06 and have gigged it nearly 100 shows and wouldnt get rid of it for the world. I believe its proper model name is a DKMGFFT.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

I like the reverse neck, but i thought the inlaying was over done and since i wasn't a emg guy or a hard tail person either, it didn't really fit my needs, but i still thought they would be cool if i did like all these things. They stood out. I've had two Dinkies so far and a Kelly, and the pro series has yet to let me down. It's just, so much more expensive for a USA, so until i find one and actually play one, then il decide where my money is going .

Nice pic!

Comment

Like that flame inlay. Would be nice if Jackson did a neckthru version.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Like that flame inlay.
        So do I. What models came with flame inlays and what should I expect to pay used.

Thanks for the pic--nice guitar--I wouldn't mind owning one like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
          So do I. What models came with flame inlays and what should I expect to pay used.

Thanks for the pic--nice guitar--I wouldn't mind owning one like that!
          DK2FF, DKMGFF, DKMGTFF. Don't know about price.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I paid $250 for mine used in 06, but I think it was a steal at that price.

Comment

Thanks guys! Sorry for the mini thread hi-jack...lol. I've been buying guitars like crazy the past few months and have been looking for info on Jackson guitars with flame inlays. Just couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Twitch, I have to agree--$250 seems like a steal to me for that guitar. BTW: welcome to the JCF.

Comment

I've only ever seen one neck with that inlay in person and I really liked it.
                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

the flame inlays are just too cool.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Like that flame inlay. Would be nice if Jackson did a neckthru version.
                    Didn't the Shannon Soloist have these inlays?
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                      Didn't the Shannon Soloist have these inlays?
                      Naah, I thought it had sharkies? I seem to remember it being very similar to a Charvel M6, save for the trem type and such.

Comment

Archtop, flame inlays, neck and headstock binding and a reverse headstock. The only thing it could really need is an original floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                          Naah, I thought it had sharkies? I seem to remember it being very similar to a Charvel M6, save for the trem type and such.
                          I'm quite sure there was a Flame inlay soloist somewhere around '00

If anything it either was limited or a prize/raffle/something
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

The only one I can distinctly remember was Carlos Cavazo's custom Soloist several years ago, which someone posted on here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X