Jackson Warrior, unsure of model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior, unsure of model

My warrior has serial number #9800817 and I'm not sure of the model. I was thinking maybe it's a WRXT but mine's amber sunburst and WRXT's don't come in that color these days, I believe. Anyways I appreciate any help you can give me.

We can't tell anything from the serial alone, except that it was made in Japan. What color is the hardware? Pickups? Fretboard inlays?

Comment

It seems like everything is the same as the WRXT except the color. The hardware is silver, it has a Floyd, Duncan Design pickups, and sharkfins. The knob configuration appears to be the same too.

Comment

Then it should be a WRXT, a recent one.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

*nods*
          A fairly recent one, at least. My list of serials places it sometime around 2006 or so.

Comment

Hmm, if it is a '06, the price list only lists black, cobalt blue, inferno red, trans blue, and trans red as production colors, at least according to the current color codes.
            Scott

Comment

Thanks guys. It seems to be a WRXT, just the color is what's making me unsure.

Comment

Maybe another spec listing screw-up.
                Or possibly a limited run.

Comment

Does it say anything in the neck pocket? It's possible that the model is printed there.
                  Scott

Comment

Oh I'm not sure. I might look into that later.

Comment

pics?
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Well this might sound funny but I ordered it off eBay without knowing the model thinking I could fix it up if the action, pickups etc. wasn't how I liked so I don't have it yet but here's some from the auction:

Comment

is the jack entry located in the upper fin (like the USA models) or in the lower one?
                          "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
                          http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

That's a good question . But since I don't have it yet I don't know. It was made in Japan though so I'm guessing it's the lower one.

Comment

Alright so I finally received the guitar and it's red. So it seems that it's just a regular WRXT, and that someone misrepresented the guitar...

Comment

Working...
                              X